Search results

1. H

progress taking place

By the way .. found old pics .. well just for comparison lol
  2. H

progress taking place

Hello everyone! IN My last update ..I measured 42.5 " after Noogling for 1 hr and so far ..has been a week and now its holding at 42" . I have been measuring pre and post noogling everyday. By the way Bought some new bras today 34 DDD! OMG so much more comfortable and I tried several on and I...
  3. H

progress taking place

Hi oodellaly! I haven't read your stats .. I dont know your boobie Journey.. Anyway .. your comfortable with that .. whatever it is goodluck! Im just new ..I started Feb with herbs but ended up gaining weight :( I gained 1 inch frm breast though ..but I don't like the side effects .. that's...
  4. H

progress taking place

THanks for the encouragement oodellaly :) :) I really want to keep it a secret as long as I can but if you live together it's difficult at some point they will wonder what's going on ! Best of all since I can now pump seriously instead of hiding .. I can watch tv with the family for hours with...
  5. H

progress taking place

Thanks again Bustybabe :) im delighted with my new toy really .. Its quite funny cuz I managed to hide it from my husband and kids for a month .. :( but it's hard ! I pump for 2 hrs a day average and I'm enjoying the results so ..I told my husband about it and convinced him that he'll benefit...
  6. H

progress taking place

Thanks bustybabe : )Its my 3rd month this 18 .. i was hesitant at first to post my pics .. but I thought I should share my experience to inspire others .. just really as surprised with the results .. It is what it is – something I didn't expect.. it changed the shape of my breast and it gave...
  7. H

progress taking place

Hi oodellaly! Thanks .. Maybe bec I breastfed and lost weight .. I looked good with tiny waist and bigger hips and butt 41 inches lol .. but my breast looked horrible .. sagging :) im doing my chest exercises as well ..but now I can say NB is working ! Patience and dedication is the key!
  8. H

progress taking place

Hi its my 2nd month using NB and thought of sharing my pics Age: 44 Height: 5"4 Kids: 3 breastfed Weight: 130lbs Noogling Start: 04/1/13 Start: 34 B | 38 "Across nipples | 33 Under bust Current: 34DD 42" Across nipples 33 Under bust Goal: Full 34 E or Small 34 F