0 results after a year of use

grumper

Hi all, I've been using the noogleberry for just over a year now. Most days I use for 4+ hours and on my two days off i have them on for a combined total of around 10 hours with breaks in between for the longer sessions. My question is... am i missing something? I am a starting 36D so I have fat and tissue to work with but I have not seen even a mm of difference. As far as my bras, they fit as they ever had, some people said my breasts might be getting more full vs adding inches to the bust line but neither seems to be the case. Does anyone know why this isn't giving any results? I do get swelling but it goes down within 15 minutes.

I've tried snoogling, hydro noogling, 7:2 method along with all sorts of other pump and release methods I could find. I don't have them on with a lot of suction, my breasts are never purple and i have never gotten the red dots either. I do have the ring marks that take a few hours to disappear. I have the air lock model so i will typically pump them so they stay on themselves and like one or two extra pumps for good measure- but nothing that has ever been uncomfortable.

I'm at a complete loss since someone on breast nexus said i should have had a cup or cup and a half of growth by now and like i said not even a mm... if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction on why it isn't working for so i can try something else I would greatly appreciate it.

James

Are you also massaging with oil, coconut, almond, or aloe vera? Drinking lots of water before/during pumping sessions? Keeping your breasts warm? Are you filling your cups or do you have lots of room for expansion?