10 month update!!

So here I am.
Started on Oct. 1, 2015 and have had 10 full months of noogling. Of course, some of the months I didn't noogle as much as I would've liked to but I am totally thrilled with my results regardless.
The top is before, the bottom is after.

THESE ARE MY PERMANENT RESULTS!

I took the after picture this morning and the last time I noogled was over 12 hours ago. I am now a full B cup, borderline C cup. I haven't tried on any C cup bras because I'm honestly afraid of putting one on and not filling it out, even though there's an 80% chance it would most likely fit very well. Just never tried.

Some other side pics as well.

My boobs are fuller, much heavier, and help fill out my chest unlike before when my chest was much wider than my boobs were. woohooooooo!

Attachments

• Photo on 8-9-16 at 9.42 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-9-16 at 9.42 AM #2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 604
  • Photo on 8-9-16 at 9.43 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-9-16 at 9.43 AM.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 616
Hi Roxbury!

So, it's been kind of iffy and I'm not really consistent with any pills, creams, massages, etc. which I think if I was, it would totally speed up my progress, BUT the only thing I have really been doing is noogling with coconut oil every day. I make sure to do it every morning and the times I get the most growth is when I do it in the morning and night for at least an hour session each. I think I noogle 2-3 1/2 hours per day. Right now I am using the larges only, I out grew the mediums ( yay!) and I've noticed much more growth using them. That's pretty much all I do! Super simple

roxbury

Hey! Thanks for your reply! =) Thats very encouraging cause I've been doing the same routine as you for the past 4 months, simply massage + noogleberry for 1 to 2 hrs per day, without pills, and my progress has been slooowwww. At least now I know it does work, Thank youuuu so much!!!Really appreciate it! :-*

Caliboobs

oh.... Roxbury, after reading your comment I would like to suggest you take photos, right now and at least one every month, thisis the only way YOU are going to see the progress!!

roxbury

Hiyee Caliboobs!

Really? I took measurements but theres no changes thats why Im feeling dejected. Sure I will probably do so. Really envious of your growth!

Roxbury, first of all, THANK YOU for the compliment! And I totally agree with Caliboobs, take pics! Lots of them. I never measure, I've only done pics and I've seen great progress through it. I also noogle twice a day, in the morning when I wake up and before I go to bed. I notice that when I do it before bed, the swelling stays until morning and then I noogle again and it maintains the swelling and fullness through most of the day and then I pick it back up at night again. I kind of have the intention of not letting my boobs get completely "flat/back to normal" day to day. Some days will come around where I don't noogle for a while or just do it once that day and then when I go to noogle the next day, I notice the swelling isn't that much. I tried to have a specific goal of how large I want them to be when I noogle and try to pump them up to that maximum point every time without damaging my breasts or being in pain. I'll pump for 15/20, release for 3, and pump again. I notice I get more fullness and swelling this way and overall, more growth!

Sunny491

You look amazing! Very happy for you. Any updates as of the last 6 months? Would love to hear how it's going.

xoxo

Thank you sunny! This is pretty much the most recent progress. I officially hit my one year mark yesterday (OMG) so I'm definitely going to take more pictures! But this is the most recent.

OMG so I just hit my one year mark yesterday and was feeling pretty down about my results thinking they weren't as big as I thought they would be and a little sad that I didn't make that much progress. But then I went back to look at my day 1 pictures and HOLY SHIT I am SO surprised at how much they have really grown!!!!

I remember when I first pumped and started having some really good swelling, I thought to myself "THIS is what boobs feel like?!?!" Hahahaha it was crazy! It reminded me truly of how far I've come and I'm so proud. I was pretty much flat chested and now I have full B cups, almost C's. That's amazing progress within one year I'd say.

Don't get discouraged by your progress! You may be coming along further than you think. ;)

Noogleberry WORKS!!

Attachments

• 10 month 2.jpg
    10 month 2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 476
  • 10 month.jpg
    10 month.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 533

Caliboobs

That is why pictures are SOOOOOO important, not to post your boobs is to miss out on what has taken place !!! It's so slow and you wont notice till.....wobble wobble wobble ...... ;D

Hey Moonmama!

YES I am verrrrryyyy adamant about noogling everyday! Ultimately, I try to do twice a day. Once when I wake up in the morning and sometime again before I go to bed. I do it for as long as I can trying to get at least an hour per session. But there are some days where I can only do it once for under an hour. Either way, I try to make sure I do it at least once a day. Of course there are some days where I miss, (the number is low though. In the past year I've probably only missed a total of 15-20 days). So on those days where I don't noogle, I make sure to get in there the next day and pump extra. I'll try to hit 3 hours or so the next day. I don't count or anything, I just make a point to do it as long as I can. I've never done 3 hours at once though, I always break it up.

noogler 24

i hope to b full B cup like u after 9 months..m a small A..my 1st month of nooglimg ended today..i get 1 inch swelling..1 hr 2 times a day..n i love ur progress