2 1/2 Months of pumping, NO RESULTS! HELP!

P

peachy

please help me.
i'm a natural 22 year old female, never been pregnant, on the smaller size of medium frame, healthy weight, exercise 5 days a week (unless ill), drinks lots of water, and of course spends a full hour everyday pumping and i'm not getting any results!!! it's been 2 1/2 months, i started off basically flat (not an exaggeration, i'm a aaa or very small aa) and i'm not getting any fuller, no cup/cm/size gain; nothing, seriously. i'm so upset/confused/angry! i read these forums all the time, i seem to be the only one going on this long without results! please, please, please HELP ME!
Any help is appreciated greatly,
Peachy (not so peachy right now though *very sad face* )

D

Dixieland

Peachy,
I have been noogling since June 08 and it took me several months to notice anything at all...don't get discouraged! :) Some of us are just slow responders! I have 2 children, prior to babies I had a great full, perky C-D cup, then I breast fed both of them, so my boobies lost all of their volume...then I gained a tremendous amount of weight :(....YUCK! and then I lost it all about 6-7 years ago ;D....guess what...I lost my boobs again too! :( They were just little puppy dog ears...hanging there flat and deflated! Now I am back into a full B cup (after almost a full year of noogling) and although I haven't noogled for the last month because of the stupid browning/hickey all over both breasts I haven't lost everything that I gained! ;D (Yet)
I would suggest you try to add massage as that has helped many on the forum. I would, but I just do not have the time to do it. I wouldn't suggest pills because I have used them and they don't work for the amount of money that they cost! Although some of the ladies here have used them successfully. So it is up to you. If you do decide to use the herbs, I would hand pick them individually and not pay the extreme prices of the multi-herbal breast pills.
Please don't give up....you will probably be like me....I noticed heaviness in my breasts long before the measuring tape said anything had changed.
I hope my ups and downs helps you stick with it! You won't be sorry! And you have all of us to support you. :D
Hugs and :-*
Dixieland

P

peachy

Thank you Dixieland for your reply, at least your words make me feel better! i've used "breast gain" pills with no "gains", and they were wayyyy too expensive! i've tried massage a bit with no signs of growth, but as you know, i'm not going to add another 30mins to an hour to all the other routines i have in the day. though the thought scares me (and i lack the funds) i think i will eventually get implants, but till then i'll keep pumping, and maybe by some miracle i won't have to. thanks again

Medora

Peachy,
Girlfriend, we are in the same boat. I will be 22 in a month, I am very healthy, exercise a lot, have a small frame, and am flat flat flat. I can barely, sometimes fill an A if it's a real small running one. I have been noogling since late January and I barely have ANY results. It really is discouraging sometimes, but I am sticking with it. I had a period of time where I really seemed to be making some progress and then it just stopped completely. It may have something to do with our age and our bodies being a bit "tighter" perhaps? I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we have such little body fat to draw from, but STILL. Really. I get super frustrated all the time. So... I wish I had groundbreaking advice to offer you, but just know that I am in the same boat. I freaking WILL make my boobies grow! Lol. Good luck, love, I will let you know if I discover anything that helps.

Medora

P

peachy

Medora,
Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know that i'm not the only one, thank you for the encouragement.
Goodluck to all the ladies (and some men, i presume) noogleberry-ing out there!

N

Natale69

Hi Peachy,

Don't give up stick with it and you will get there eventually. Everyone is different, the first thing to consider is compare your size to the women in your immediate family. If they are all small breasted then you may not see the results you want. If you make you NB routine like an exercise routine and change what you are doing this may also help. Using a heating pad after pumping has had some reported benefits as well, although I never did use one. I have and continue to fill a hot bath and just soak and read until the water cools then I stand in a hot shower and with the water spraying my domes I try to make my shoulder blades touch I will hold as long as I can, then relax and repeat 5-10 times. As for massage, you only need to massage each breast for 5-10 minutes each.

Some other factors to consider are lifestyle, diet, environment, stress level, psychological issues (depression for example). Anyone of those or a combination can hinder your progress only you will know the answer to any of those. Mental conditioning also plays a role in any endeavour. If in the back of your mind you already "know this isn't working," then it probably won't. Some have mentioned using hypnosis and that like everything else has mixed results. I have tried a few hypnosis sessions with minimal results, however, I have begun a meditation program to clear my mind and work on eliminating negative mind sets from my subconscious with some success. This is something new for me and is too new to say it works wonders, the CD says I need to listen for a minimum of six weeks for results and is done at night when I go to bed. I did not get the meditation CD as an addition to my NB routine but it seems to me that if this does work there is no reason why it would not also apply to my NB experience in some manner.

Finally, your age, I will tell you that for a while I was jealous after reading from women in their 20's and seeing how quickly they got results. I do think that youth does help with getting faster results but all the other considerations mentioned above seem to have more of and affect than age.

With all that said, some of my own issues that hindered my progress, were/ are age, I smoke, drink alcohol, caffeine, high stress job, depression, not as physically active as I should. Pollution, food choices, I am sure also are involved here too.

The best thing is to focus on any thing that you can control and address that anything that you cannot control let it go. When you address your issues either get rid of them or accept them and know it will slow you down. The last program I tried was a combination of a breast pump that was smaller then my NB and cracked in about 10 days, soap, cream, pills and drops. "Guaranteed to work or your money refunded less shipping and handling." Provided you follow the program document results send everything back. Following the program includes no caffeine, limited alcohol consumption, smoking while it does not prevent success it can take longer. Needless to say, that program did not work at all for me and when I wanted to return everything for my refund I did not meet the requirements.

Bottom line, don't give up, and don't let someone else tell you that the only thing that works is breast augmentation.

Regards,
Natale

P

peachy

Natale69,
thanks for the reply. Why does trying to make your shoulder blades touch aid in progress?
All the women in my family have HUGE BREAST, the smallest (not including me of course) is a LARGE C cup!!! other then that, I exercise 5 days a week at the least, eat very clean/nutritious, don't/never have drank or smoked anything, i live in a very clean environment, i do deal with quite a bit of stress/sleeping problems, and i won't tell you that i'm the happiest person in the world because i am not; so i really should be seeing more results it would seem.

also, i've tried the pills, hypnosis, herbs, meditation for growth, exercises for growth, etc nothing work AT ALL, and i adhere to all the guidelines (except when i consume caffeine in pills, i don't really drink anything other then water for the most part, so no coffee/coffee creations, etc.)

i won't give up, yet, thanks everyone, the replies are great/helpful reads!