2 weeks and I like what I see!

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
It sure will , you look good now bye the way nice shape, and there a lot of guys on here using Noogle as well with great results like myself.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Now I'm all green with envy. You're progress is great. How long is it lasting for you?

DJ

Rockborough

The swelling lasts about 5hrs. I don't have a lot of protrusion all my boob seems to be at the sides by the armpit. If I wear this cleavage enhancer you saw what I look like. Slowly but surely they are protruding more and more.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Still, I bet it is exciting to see. I know exactly what you mean about developing on the sides. I got a 40A I'm using to help "see" changes every week or two. On the sides, I easily fill it but "into" the cup I got like .5" to go. By the time I do fill forward I'm going to be bulging out the sides big time (kinda starting that now).

I've never seen a cleavage enhancer. Did you get it online? Where? I'll have to look into them (I bet there is like a zillion types too, just like bras).

ShootingStarz

Oh... my...goodness! ;D I'm just always so amazed when I see progress like this....was gonna skip a day, but this just inspired me not too lol....glad to see you are responding well! They look great! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hey Rock,

I did get one of those enhancers since it was so cheap and x-large was the only size. Still, maybe I need an xx-large, sheesh. I couldn't even get it closed (might need practice -- very very tight). It makes my 38 band bras seem comfy.

Anyway, what a shocker when I figured out how to get it on me (I think :) ). It really does grab every little bit you have and shove it forward. I put my 40A over it and wow.. what a difference. I have been getting about 80% cup filling lately (the dreaded empty tip of cup) but with this, it *looks* like I'm filling it completely and I don't have the empty tips at all. It still doesn't look very natural yet but I think a bit of time with solve that (can't wait to see swelling with it).

I just wish it didn't make my stomach look even bigger... *sigh*

DJ

Rockborough

Try putting your bra on first then put the enhancer on . Then pull all that u have into the bra...works good for me. I find it more comfortable that way.

jojohnjo

Hy,
you have obtained grat results, but you have also start with a big breast.
The best results are on nipples using breast pump, grow much more that breast itself.
Happy for your results. :)