2 weeks and I like what I see!

wishinandhopin

Do you guys massage from under your arms over to your breasts? I feel like that is really helping get my breast tissue more centered and out from under my pit. I massage down from my armpit (arm raised) and into my breast and then from the back to side over to my breast several times.

Also, if you have a hook bra that is too tight buy a bra extender. You can get a 3 pack on Amazon for under $8.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@wishinandhopin

Yep, I do something quite similar. It seems mine like to grow on the outer sides first and creep to center. Thus, I'm always massaging my lower pits and sides forward and center. Thankfully, alot of my tissue has been slowly moving out of the pits and making a nice lobe/mound (still small). Nothin' like itching and scratching near the armpits now... serious jiggling. :)

@TwiszedAngel

Someday I hope you can say something similar for me. :)

Rockborough

I am still getting good swelling and the swelling is either lasting longer or I am growing :) I'm alternating between the large and xlarge cups. Pump and hold for me. I've just started massaging a little bit and it sure does work for bringing back some of the swelling! I tried massaging when I started this journey but I did not have enough meat to massage now have more than a handful and No I haven't gained weight (except where I want it) ;)

M

maksimovic

Je reçois encore un bon gonflement et l’enflure est soit durable plus longtemps ou je suis en croissance, je suis en alternance entre les grandes tasses et xlarge. Pompez-vous et tenez-moi. Je viens de commencer à masser un peu et il ne fonctionne certainement pour ramener une partie de l’enflure! J’ai essayé de masser quand j’ai commencé ce voyage, mais je n’ai pas eu assez de viande pour masser maintenant ont plus d’une poignée et Non je n’ai pas pris de poids (sauf où je le veux) :);)
Bonjour

Attachments

• WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14
  • WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 14