5 Months and No Progress: Any Tips?

Lala Deviluke

I've been using the Noogleberry system for 4, almost 5 months now, and have experienced no progress/ my measurements over the bust are exactly the same.
For the past 1-2 months I have done the 7 min on, 2 min off technique for an hour after not experiencing progress with just leaving them on inflated.
For about the same time I have been using the Chi massage on my breasts, 300 rotations per day, and have been taking 2 Fenugreek capsules daily, and one capsule of saw palmetto. 2 weeks ago I started using Pueraria Mirifica - still nothing. My breasts seem a little bigger, despite no difference in measurement, but I also have gained a little weight lately and would think it more probable to be because of that.
I am a 34B/~35" overbust, and am using a medium system with airlocks.
Does anyone have any tips/anything that worked for them?
I'm starting to get discouraged. :(
Thank you!

James

You need to massage your boobs with coconut oil, before and during (between your 7 to 15 minute sessions) noogling. Also massage at least 5 minutes twice a day with coconut oil. Drink lots of water before and during noogling. Sometime applying heat to your breasts before noogling helps (hair dryer, but don't overdo it, just enough to be warm).

If you can find time to noogle twice a day totaling more than 2 hours do it and also do not noogle every day take at least 2 days off a pattern like 4 days of noogling and 3 days off would be good not every second day. You need to give your boobs a break.

Are your fenugreek capsules oil? I would suggest you break them open and add them to your coconut oil for massage instead of taking by mouth.