6 months, no growth, very little swelling?

Flowerpower

Hey guys, so I've been noogling since December 2020 but only consistently the last 6 months. I'm starting out quite smalI with an a cup. I do a minimum of an hour a night but at least a few nights a week I'll do either 3 hours at night or an hour during the day plus another hour or 2 at night. I use a mix of baby oil and flaxseed oil when I'm pumping, and I'm massaging during the day. I'm not taking any supplements as I don't want anything to interfere with my contraceptive pill. I thought I was getting growth a few weeks ago, my BF even noticed but my period came along and now I'm back to the original size. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any advice welcome :)

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi. Like you stated, it’s been only six months. It will happen but it does take time. In time it’s worth it! Hang in there but don’t push it or over do it. It’s been close to six years for me and have gone from nothing to 42 DDD+. Tina

ColleenL

Hi Flowerpower, I'm in the same situation where I feel fuller but when my period comes along it gets deflated to original size. I really admire those who has instant growth!

W

Wolfmoon

Hey guys, so I've been noogling since December 2020 but only consistently the last 6 months. I'm starting out quite smalI with an a cup. I do a minimum of an hour a night but at least a few nights a week I'll do either 3 hours at night or an hour during the day plus another hour or 2 at night. I use a mix of baby oil and flaxseed oil when I'm pumping, and I'm massaging during the day. I'm not taking any supplements as I don't want anything to interfere with my contraceptive pill. I thought I was getting growth a few weeks ago, my BF even noticed but my period came along and now I'm back to the original size. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any advice welcome :)
Mother nature's curse is a necessary evil. Can't help that. Just keep pumping away girl. That you DO have control of. May the booby fairy be extra good to you AND your b/f. Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

Hi. Like you stated, it’s been only six months. It will happen but it does take time. In time it’s worth it! Hang in there but don’t push it or over do it. It’s been close to six years for me and have gone from nothing to 42 DDD+. Tina
Tina, how you looking lately? Let's see them girls (DDD+). WOLFY