A New Chapter

stevieie

Hi,
I am a 50+ (cough cough) transsexual woman awaiting final surgery. I have been on HRT since early 2018. I have grown natural 38 C breasts, my nipples have gone from pink to brown but my areolas are tiny. I lactate occasionally - little bit of seepage only, not enough for a coffee though .
Today I got my first Noogleberry kit - I went for the airlock XL. Tried it out this morning just experimenting:
I used the y tube from pump to domes. On removing the airlock from one, the air left the connected dome.
I removed the y tube and connected long tube to airlock only, pumped each dome individually with no problems. I put the other airlock male connector in the bag with the y connector and short tubes in case I need them in the future.
I played around with pressure until my girls turned red then stopped for the day.
One thing I noticed, try as I might my nipples pointed outwards from my body towards my arms instead of forwards - dome positioning problem?
What cream to use ? I apply Estrogel to both my girls daily so maybe that will do? It has an alcohol base so might not in case it harms the domes (I know acetone would harm them but don't know about alcohol) or maybe it evaporates to quickly to be viable.
I have a brake bleed brass gauge pump en route from eBay so will let you know how I get on with it.
First proper pump tomorrow probably 15 minutes to start with.

Attachments

• received_721787828732274.jpeg
    received_721787828732274.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 20

buber

Congratulations on your new Breast Pump kit. I use a all natural herb breast enhancement cream that has alcohol in it but must be so little I can't tell it's in the cream.
As far as you being concerned with your nipples, don't be. They will point where they want to.
My breasts are small as long as my nipples don't poke me in the eye, I'm ok. We are all unique and no Two persons breasts are the same.
With that being said you are who you are and so are your breasts.

stevieie

OK. I got my eBay brake bleeder and swapped out my Noogleberry pump with it. Fits no problem. Tried this morning, pressure 2.5 is approx double what I had done manually by feel Not going to overdo it though. Pump & hold 10 min @ 2.5 today, will carry on at this and maybe increase to 15 min after a few days. Plan to increase time & pressure slowly to a max of 1hr at maybe 5 (will see how it goes, 2.5 feels a lot at the moment so may stay at that for a while & increase time instead)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-232440_1.png
    Screenshot_20210109-232440_1.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 9

buber

There you go. Slow and easy is better than fast and hard.
At first 2 or 5 min. Is what I started off at. Now, if not bored I can go an hour.
You're doing good and looking at it the proper way.

stevieie

My new morning routine. Not using any creams etc at the moment. Apply Estrogel and wait for it to dry then pump for 10 min. Pump & hold - doing it dry because I'm not sure if other creams or oils would be contraindicated with my Estrogen Gel. I want larger boobs but I'm not going to risk my girls by messing up the medication - it's their food after all x

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_081402~2_1.jpg
    IMG_20210110_081402~2_1.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 13

buber

Stevieie; that's good thinking to keep your HRT products separate from other products and not use them together.
Even though the creams are all natural derived from natural herbs and plant life, it could counter react with the process they use to extract the estrogen from the equine urine.

stevieie

OK I've been pumping a few days at approx 2 to 3 pressure for 10 min followed by massage. I have some darkening of the skin (bit of mild bruising I assume) so I'm going to leave it a few days to fade then start again with less pressure x

buber

With that little vac.in. lbs. And only 10 min. You'll toughen up . Being at small short increments, you're doing good.