A Question about Soft Cup Rings !

A

annie

Hi,

I'm really looking forward to the arrival of the new soft cup rings which Lucy has said should be available soon. I take it they are intended to be used to protect against sore ribs, but does anyone know whether they might help get a seal when wearing larger cups that might otherwise be just a little too big?
The reason I ask is because I have just managed to get into the large cups (pumping one breast at a time), but I'm having to pump in advance with my medium cups for at least an hour, in order to achieve enough swelling to fill the large! It's not so much that I mind doing this, it's just that my nipples are pressed against the top of the medium cups within 10 minutes of pumping, so it gets a little uncomfortable! Also, the swelling and growth I've seen through using the large cups has been amazing! I was impressed with my results using the mediums, but, after only 2 sessions with the large, my breasts are so much fuller and nicer shaped.

Thanks in anticipation.

Love Annie

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Annie, the rings will have a dual purpose as you have mentioned and as well as providing cushioniing and comfort, they should also fill the any gaps to enable you to use the large cups straight away. Another bonus is the extra height that it should give to the cups. I will be starting a new topic on the forum soon to let everyone know about the progress of the cups. In fact, we placed our order today for 50 prototypes which are being engineered and i have be told that they will be ready in 7 - 10 days. These will be only the medium cup rings and then once these have been tested , we will produce the rings for all cup sizes.

best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

A

annie

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The fact that these rings are dual purpose is ideal and I am definitely interested in ordering the medium for now, and the large when they become available.
As always, thanks for being so responsive to our needs.

Love Annie

A

annieboobs

That's great news !! Lucy. I want to order but i'm waiting on the soft rings ,using one stone to kill 2 birds..... ::)
Can't wait to order.........

good luck with it...