Accessories

U

umbasheer

Hello Everyone! :D

I am curious about all of the accessories that are available for the noogleberry pump. I just ordered mine yesterday and I am in the US in Southern California.

I was wondering about the difference between the silicone sheets and the rings. What is the purpose of the sheets, what about the rings. Do they serve a similar purpose or no. What about the air lock. What would I need that for. Does anyone noogle without any of the extras? If so or you used to, did you still get good results? I am considering getting the rings eventually, but I was just wondering how things will go for me now, since I do not have any of the extras. Also what is the pump for that comes with the noogleberry. Why do you hand pump?

Okay if anyone can clue me in about these things I would greatly appreciate it.

Kay

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi umbasheer and welcome to the forum. The rings have just been produced for the medium cups and the small and large ones are being produced. The rings mean that the silicone sheets are not necessary and we do not routinely supply this anymore. However, some users who do not have the rings use the silicone instead but i suspect that the number of people with the NB system using silicone sheets is very low. The rings make the cups more comfortable and slightly increase the height of the cup.

The airlock is ideal for people who like to leave the breasts pumped up for a long time because the airlock fits between the cups and the hand pump and means the hand pump can be disconnected quickly by pressing a button on the airlock and you are no longer tied to the handpump. A cheaper option is to use a tube clamp (available on the spares section of the website) but it is not so slick. The NB system is not powered by electric and to create the pressure and vacuum the hand pump is used. i would recommend just using what you have bought and if you feel you need the assessories you can order them later. You should still get good results without them.

best wishes
Lucy :)

U

umbasheer

Okay:

Thank you for the clarification. i think I understand better now. And thank you for the welcome on board. So is there somewhere on the forum that I can read about the pumping technique? Or is all that information given with the pump? I would kind of like to read it before hand so that I will be ready to pump once it gets here. ;)

Alright. Thanks again.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi again. The system comes with instructions but if you go to the FAQ's section here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?board=12.0 and scroll down to the section on 'Pumping Techniques...' the links to the posts should give you a good idea with regards to which technique will suit you and you lifestyle best. Please email me again if i can help further.

best wishes :)
Lucy