adding supplements

Caliboobs

:) at somepoint, I will post a major submission with all the information I can. But I wanted to offer this little bit now because I think its' one of my best finds so far.

How to add supplements in a way that targets specific areas with as little total body exposure as possible.

Its easy, add them to the cups ... add enough water to fill the space usually left in the cups when you get to full pressure and noogle.

The supplements, sitting in the end of the cups can only enter the body through the skin, since this will be at the nipple end of the breast, it will soak into the body from the nipple to the chest wall. Thus limiting the exposure to the rest of your system. If you want to increase absorption, one to two drops of rubbing alcohol can be added to the mix.

MAKE your OWN supplements, yes you can buy something already made and the formula may be sound, but what part of the plant did they use, was it loaded with pesticides? Where did they source from? and more importantly how long has it been sitting on a shelf becuase with plant based materials you want it as fresh as possible ect...

Seeds, are the most potent form of ANYTHING on this planet. Contained within them are the components needed to start an entire new LIFE!!!! Especially growth hormone, NOTHING in this reality can grown without it!

Flax
Fennugreek
Red Lentils
Cannabis

The basic process is to soak the seeds overnight (or in some cases 2) using a food processor make a butter out of it.... for massaging, or add water to reduce the glutinious goop to a more liquid state and use it to noogle.

WARNING: you will want a second pump for this if you do it, and if you pump with supplements you will need to pump water and then say wd40 through the pump to keep it clean and working. Flax boobie goop is a messy thing but OMG worth the effort.

If you want to have your skin soft and supple and keep it free of blemishes you could make almond milk the same way and noogle that....hint hint.

I store my stuff in the fridge and use it for a bout a week, and yes ... I put in on cold and even throw in a couple ice cubes, and yea....it takes some doing, but the cold slows down the action in the area so the stuff stays where its needed longer. ;D Kinda looks like a vid of a lady I watched serving margarita's on a beach through acrylic boob dispensers...LOL what a racket!! (wish I thought of it!)