ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

S

susan16

Hi I am new to all this and i recieved my pump last friday.After reading all the breast enhancement forums this seemed the best option.I am practically flat chested but when i pumped for thirty minutes with the small cups i had filled them. However as i am still going back to flat do i need to carry on for a few more weeks with the small cups or do i need to order the medium cups to allow for more growth.Id be grateful for any advice.

L

Louise1982

I would use the small cups until they are full and then swap to the medium for the remainder of the session. Do this for maybe 1-2 weeks then just start from the medium (or start with the medium sooner if you only use the small for a few minutes and they are full). Congrats on your progress!

S

susan16

Hi thanks for your help i ll order some new cups today. I cant believe how good this pump is. After only a couple of days i can see a slight difference already. To any one still looking and thinking about buying one id say definately try it and see for yourself. It does work.