advice please!

J

jackieT

Hi,

i have been pumping for a week now. I have 34 A(AA) and got the small domes. My right boob is smaller than my left and for some reason I can not get the same suction on it as the left. Even when I pump after a while the right breast will not be pumped as the other. It does not respond to the suction as the left is very much responding (i got the airlock/doublepump) Could it be because my right boob it is too small? I am afraid that now the difference in my two boobs will become even more obvious.

I have been pumping for about 1 to 2 hours every day and have seen a lot of great encouraging stories on this forum and I am going to keep it up!

Some advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Jackie

B

booler

Jackie,
Sounds like we are starting out at about the same place. My left boob was smaller too. I have found a way to get suction, but it took a while. Once I got it, I over-worked it just like JellyDeee, but she is working for knockers and I am trying for knubbins.
Too get suction I had to (and still have to) lightly oil my boobs, then I sit on my bed, place the domes on each boob and scoop as much tissue into the domes as I can. Each hand is holding a dome, leaving me with no hand to pump. Here's where it gets absolutely silly looking. I have the pump positioned between my feet, and I clumsily attempt to pump with my feet. I have long legs. so you can imagine how rediculous I look curled upright, sitting on my bed holding each dome and pumping with my 2 feet.
Without holding each dome firmly in place, I can't get suction, so this is the only way I could find to get started. After a few false starts, I finally get a good enough suction that I can reach down and start hand pumping.
I am not sure if this technique could work for you, but I would advise you try to find some way to pump while holding the domes firmly in place. Maybe if your legs aren't too long, you can use your knees to pump to get started???
Best of luck!
Booler

J

jackieT

Hi Booler!!

Thanks for your reply.. got long legs as well. It sure sounds strange but....it makes sense! Since I have problems getting both the domes on and get suction going. All you need is a 'start' suction. I'll give it a try tonight!

How are you doing and where are you coming from cupwise?? I am really dedicated. It is amazing to see my boobs right after the domes come off. They are very red though and sometimes nips are blue.

In April of this year I was at the point that I had a date set for the boob enlargement surgery. Sooooo glad I didn't do it. Hope this will work. I'll give it my best and he, now my legs are also working on it!

thanks again..
Jackie

B

booler

jackieT said:
How are you doing and where are you coming from cupwise?? I am really dedicated. It is amazing to see my boobs right after the domes come off. They are very red though and sometimes nips are blue.
In April of this year I was at the point that I had a date set for the boob enlargement surgery. Sooooo glad I didn't do it. Hope this will work. I'll give it my best and he, now my legs are also working on it!
thanks again..Jackie
Jackie,
I received my noogleberry less than 2 weeks ago. According to the "how to measure your bra size" guides, I measured a 34AA, but that did not fit at all. 34AA pushed the little breast tissue I did have out the sides and gave me a little muffin top. I wore a 34A. At the time my NB arrived I was 29 inches under my breasts, and 32-33" at the fullest without pumping. I have gotten up to 34" after pumping, which might barely be an A cup by the guidelines, but my 34A bras are not comfortable now. 34B is working on me already.
First thing I always did was cut the size tags out of my bras for fear someone would get into my laundry and see what size bra I wear. I have actually seen my bustier friends do that. I had one friend bring my bra to me and make jokes to my face. She really had no idea how hurtful it was, because she was always obsessed with being overweight.
I am very proud of you for not getting surgery. I understand why you would want to, but so many women who have done it and regret it. And as we age , it just doesn't look right. I'm glad the surgery costs so much, or I might have done it in my 20's. We may be small, but we are genuine!
Please keep me posted on how you progress.
Booler

W

waxingmoon

Hi JackieT and Booler,

I love your pumping with the feel method... lol. Necessity definitely is the mother of invention. Before I got the Noogleberry I had a pump that was just a bulb like on a blood pressure cuff. I used to use my knees to pump with while I held the cups to my breasts. It also lacked in dignity ... lol.

Aside from the foot method, another thing you can do is fold over the tubing to one cup and clip it with a clothes pin. This way you can hold the cup to your chest with one hand and pump until you have good suction. You then fold the tubing over that line and clip it. Then you just unclip the other cup and hold it while you pump. Finally when both are suctioned on you can unclip and pump them together.

There definitely is a benefit to using lotion - I wish I had known that when I first started suction method. It would have saved me a lot of aggravation.

One more thing Jackie. You might try suctioning your smaller breast solo first for about 10 - 15 minutes and then use both cups for your remaining time. That way you will be solving the size difference instead of enhancing it.

Best wishes to you both,
waxingmoon

B

booler

Waxingmoon,
I am definitely going to invest in a clothespin. Your technique makes so much sense. But I have to say, I am kinda proud of learning new skills with my feet. I was almost getting good at it. But graceful was not ever going to happen! Thanks.
B

J

jackieT

Thanks Waxingmoon and Booler.. Followed your advice and it works. One side I am doing 10 minutes on it's own. Once I get the suction going it is allright (even my knees are involved lol) And Any advice on (very) sore nips?

Maybe it is too soon, and am almost afraid of saying but I think my girls have grown just a tiny, itsybitsy, tiny bit.. I keep noogling about twice a day. And I almost do anything with the domes on. Only when I have to reach to get something it is accompanied by not so nice sounds and I have to pump again ;D

Booler, it is so nice to know that you have also just started and have about the same startingpoint as I have. This forum is great btw.

Happy noogling everyone!