advice

emergencyrn1

Hello-

I am new at this and need some advice. I have bee Noogling for about a month. I feel fuller but do not look fuller and I have not been brave enough to measure yet.

I have a few questions.
1. Is it best to pump to the ruler on the side of the cup, to pressure reading or to slight pain? I noogle about 45 minutes a day in the evening.
2. I am 50, post menopausal and live in the US(so some drugs are regulated). I have seen massaging with flax seed oil before and after with coconut oil during noogling which I will have to try. Is there a supplement that I can take by mouth that is not hormonal (e.g. birth control) to increase my breast size faster.
3. The cups (XL) are pinching the skin under the arm pits so I am unable to reach or move much during noogling. Should I switch to a smaller size? I have the foam rings but they do not hold pressure well and my anterior chest is small and they bump into each other causing a leak.

All advice would be most appreciated.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - hope someone steps in with some answers for you - I'm not an expert on some of the things you ask about. But if you're not filling the cups very full then smaller ones would be worth getting for more comfort and would work just as well if not better. If you supply your measurements someone will advise more about cup size.
Best wishes
A

emergencyrn1

Thank you. I did send my measurements to noogle and they suggested the XL which I questioned since I am small in stature and 34B. they confirmed XL. My nipples reach half way up but the breast fills the base to the sides. It is just the XL is so large they pinch under the arm and they hit each other on the breast bone, causing an air leak. I am wondering if I get a smaller size, I will fill to the top because the width is forces up because it cant expand to the size. Not sure which is best.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
I'm not sure either. If you got a size smaller you'd find them more comfortable. Maybe worth trying - You may find using the smaller size "trains" you for coping with the larger ones. Noogle-HQ have always seemed to me to recommend on the large size.

James

You definitely want to keep the base as wide as possible, but the arm-pit thing has to be dealt with. Try one cup only, just a single hose from the cup to the pump. Switch sides every 15 minutes. Try to push the cups down a little to get them away from your arm pit. Another option, padding. Hope this helps :)

emergencyrn1

Thank you everyone for your advice. It seems like the one cup at a time may be the best. Guess my time on the couch watching tv while pumping just doubled....not that I am complaining. I tried several types of padding including the foam and some padded tape but that caused leaks due to my small chest diameter. But please keep the suggestions coming as I want to succeed and not get frustrated with this.

loueycat

I would switch to the large contour cups. From the very beginning, the larges were what was suggested to me...but that was before the contour cups came out, which are by far so much better! You won't even need the dome rings with them. I am a 32-34 band, and pretty narrow up top, so the contours fit much better!! You'll notice over time that your skin stretches more and more and from what I have read, the first two months or "8 weeks" at least, your skin is really just getting used to being stretched. You really do need to give it time. I pump until I feel a strong pressure to start. Then as I feel, and with caution, I pump a little deeper until it almost "hurts," but not quite. It's just more uncomfortable, but doable. That works for me. Also, in order to speed the skin stretching process, I do a bathtub or "hydro noogle" probably once or twice a week. The heat from the bath + the water in your cups really brings your breast deeper into the cup and causes stretching! Just be careful if you have never done that before and go slow your first time since you can cause stretch marks. It's just about laying in the bath and letting a bit of water into your cup when you begin your pumping. It will draw both the water and your breast in with greater intensity than with just air.

Also, I made a homemade body balm that I is for noogling, specifically. It is made with Flax oil, coconut oil, vitamin e oil, apricot oil and essential oils. Each oil work differently - flax has omegas and good fatty acids for the breast tissues, so does apricot oil since it is in the "avocado" family, but I also moisturizing. Coconut oil is breathable and moisturizing. And the vitamin e oil helps for skin restoration and stretch marks. The essential oils I use are pure orange and lavender. They smell great, but are also good for both energizing and soothing the skin. I massage this mixture into.my breast before I begin to heat my breasts up and get them ready to stretch. I apply a little more into my armpit areas because that's where I get a lot of my "stretching pain," and have found that when I pump, if I put that arm over my chest (like I am going g to stretch it after a workout) I get more top and side breast into the cup.

Anyways....it's all about Learning what works for you and your body and being patient with the process! I hope these tips help you and others!