Air loss from cups

frog2020

Hi All,

I'm new to noogling, only received my cups a few days ago. The problem I'm having is I can't get them to either stay on or create suction because there is always a tiny bit of air loss from somewhere around the circumference of the cup, if that makes sense. Have you experienced this problem before and any suggestions for how to sort it? I'm using the large contoured cups. Whether I use foam rings or not, the air loss is still there....Maybe the other rings (not the foam ones) can help?
Many thanks! :)

James

First remove the hose from the Y connector and connect directly from pump to one cup. Try pumping just one breast. Then move the hose to the other cup and again pump just one breast. If there is a problem this should narrow down the possibilities.

Meme80

I experience the same issue regularly, but its not always the same breast.

I am a small framed female, so I'm thinking it more has to do with the placement of the cups too close to a rib. I'm using the contoured cups (L) with no rim and apply Bio oil on every use. I'm a 30 band bra, 26" UB. The situation resolves once I get used to a new cup and placement for more comfortable suction. I do notice its more of an issue on my left breast which sits a tad lower on my chest than the right, practically on a rib.

I use two cups with a single connector so when I have this issue, I leave the pump on the side that won't stay suctioned and constantly pump to maintain suction throughout my 1 hr wear time. The right breast which has been under suction for 1 hr straight, is swollen fuller after that hour than the left one, which I've had to manually keep suctioned, like a forced pump and release (vs pump and hold on the right).

Last edited: