AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
Hi Noogleberry World,

Just a little background info..... I have been struggling to be satisfied with my slightly sagging 34B boobs... I stumbled onto noogleberry and decided to purchase one after some time. I received my noogleberry 4 days ago and have been noogling morning and night for the past 4 days. Based on some of the nooglers I saw the tip of my breast does not expand in my medium dome only the base of my breast expands to keep the suction of the cup on and my nipples just points downward in the dome. For a beginner is that normal ??? or do I not have enough breast tissue for expansion?

Also Im not sure if Im doing the pump and hold technique correctly because i barely get swelling. I usually just pump until i can't take the pressure on my chest and just leave it like that for 30 minutes or until i don't feel that pull then I pump again and do this for about an hour. Am I doing it right and just need to learn patience?

Please help with ANY Advice

Thanks

SydKait

Pump, wait a few seconds, release. What your doing is more like the pump and hold method, to much time inbetween. :)

As for the nipples, I noticed mine did that in the beginning, not so much anymore now that I have more tissue built up. I wouldn't worry to much about it. You can experiment with the placements of the cups to see if that changes anything.

It may seem like a pain, but it really does work. :) Iv only been doing for about a month and have seen major improvements.

SultryDiva

Thanks Belle....

You are right I have been doing the pump and hold method but I think I will experiment with the pump and release method as well and interchange between the two. With the pump and release... how long do you hold it for and after you release how long do you wait til you pump again ?

yes yes the pain is something else on the ribcage but it hasn't been bad lately.. I usually play around with the domes until I feel comfortable..

OMG I have seen your recent picture and YES you have definitely had improvements. Seeing your pictures made me want to continue...

Thanks hope to post some great results, even if its just swelling, within a month time. :D

SydKait

Im sure its different for everybody but for me the pump and release method gives better/longer lasting swelling than just the pump and hold method alone.
How I do it, I just steadily pump until its tight, hold it for a second or two, release, and repeat immediately. Its really effortless, I dont time it or anything.
I noogle for about 5 hours a day I apply this method sporadically through out the session but I tend to do it (at least) for the last 30 mins.)

I didnt get any swelling for the first week or so. It just takes patience and practice. Play with it long enough and you'll find what works best for you.
And thank you so much, thats sweet of you to say. :)

I replied to you about the fenugreek on my thread. Keep me undated and let me know if the pump and release works out, I hope I explained it well enough.
If your still not seeing any swelling after a while you might want to try doing it longer or pumping a bit harder.
Also remember that swelling doesn't necessarily equate growth, not everyone got major swelling but still grew, so don't get discouraged. :D

SultryDiva

;D ;D ;D ;D OMGG belle Thanks for the advice especially on the pump and release method...

I got some GREAT swelling more than i would with the pump and hold :eek: :eek: I was shocked and happy. I was purposely walking around just to feel them jiggle ;D

Thanks i will keep you updated and hopefully ill get comfortable enough to put up some pictures to show my progress after some time 8)

SultryDiva :-*

Matt B

Hi Sultry,Yep! The boobie fairy bit you on the ass,you enjoy the jiggle!LMFAO! We all know how you feel,so go with it and enjoy.

Matt, ;D

SydKait

Thats awesome, i'm so glad it worked!!

I went to the store after noogling once, they jiggled when I walked, and I was like "OMG this is what it feels like to have boobs!" lol

Its really rewarding Sultry, keep it up. ;D

SultryDiva

Yes Belle its quite a great feeling.... I noogled last night and I saw a bigger difference ... they were all over the place I was shocked and I certainly did my jiggle boobie stroll lol ;D

LML Matt I certainly don't mind that fairy biting me a LOT more .... I hop we all enjoy this experience!!!

SultryDiva :-*