Am I Overpumping?

Kittenlady

I’m having a hard time figuring out what over pumping is and if I’m doing it. I haven’t been able to use NB since the cups don’t fit me so I’m using BB on a pretty low setting. I’ve been using BB for about 1-2 hours a day for over a month with no results and wondering if I’m doing something wrong or overpumping. It never hurts to pump but sometimes my skin is blotchy and darker red while pumping. The coloration goes away after an hour or less afterwards (rings stay for a couple hours). I’ve seen post that say any blotchiness, purple, etc means overpumping but even on the lowest setting I still get blotchy redness. I also don’t get the broken blood vessels afterwards, maybe 1 dot from time to time but in general I have no marks after pumping. Let me know what you think and thank you in advance:)

Attachments

• 048797B9-6CE9-4114-8EB9-2AF9CDA58006.jpeg
    048797B9-6CE9-4114-8EB9-2AF9CDA58006.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 191

stevieie

a month isn't enough time. Depending on your body, medication or supplements it takes a long time for results x

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi K-L, you're doing ok. BB is Bosom Beauty I think? - electric pump designed to be used for long periods e.g. overnight at lower pressure than people usually use with Noogleberry. You should be able to get NB cups to fit you - or use NB pump with BB cups - you can get tube adaptors and different diameter tubes on ebay to make adapters with. So there are all sorts of possibilities. As Stevie says a month's a short time. As your body gets more used to pumping you'll be able to sustain higher pressures for longer. Like you're aware the important thing is not to hurt yourself and not to get the burst blood vessels. I find I can now let myself go quite a dark colour and it recovers quickly. If you go red or even purple and it recovers quickly theres nothing to worry about and over time you'll be able to step up pressure. If you want to go into things in more detail just keep asking x A

Kittenlady

T
Hi K-L, you're doing ok. BB is Bosom Beauty I think? - electric pump designed to be used for long periods e.g. overnight at lower pressure than people usually use with Noogleberry. You should be able to get NB cups to fit you - or use NB pump with BB cups - you can get tube adaptors and different diameter tubes on ebay to make adapters with. So there are all sorts of possibilities. As Stevie says a month's a short time. As your body gets more used to pumping you'll be able to sustain higher pressures for longer. Like you're aware the important thing is not to hurt yourself and not to get the burst blood vessels. I find I can now let myself go quite a dark colour and it recovers quickly. If you go red or even purple and it recovers quickly theres nothing to worry about and over time you'll be able to step up pressure. If you want to go into things in more detail just keep asking x A
Thank you so much! I have been pumping on and off for a year but just started consistently this last month. So I can get to a pretty high pressure on the BB without discomfort or pain. I was just worried I might be over pumping so lowered the pressure! Thank you:)