Am I pumping right?

Missyme7

Hello all, I got my noogleberry on Tuesday and I'm still working out the kinks. I got the large contour air lock.
I'm running into some issues. I have the airlock system but I feel like I pump and then the air slowly comes out no noises I feel my breast falling slowly. Is this what happens or should it stay tight and full the whole time? It happens so much I feel like I just keep pumping it up every ten minutes or so. Should I pump until it is tight or pump until it is comfortable? The air lock I'm suppose to be able to pump and hold without pumping up again right away?

Also how do you know if you have a swell, is it just by look or do you feel the swell in the breast. Is it kind of like a pump like when your muscles swell after a workout and look more defined?
Also is it common to have tender muscle ache after pumping at the top of the breast close to the arm pit. I have been adding heat and massaging after pumping to help the tender area.

Also I seen alot of mentioning of different techniques. Is there a post I should look up the explains the difference ones. I only know of the hold and release method. When you pump and release how long should you wait to pump up again?
What is 7:2 method? And should you massage before or after noogling.

Thanks

Rebeyd

It helps if you out plenty of oil and wear a stretchy sports bra over the cups to secure them. I've found the most success with pump and release 10:3 with a good amount of pressure but it shouldn't ever hurt for an hour then pump and hold on lighter pressure for minimum 5 hours a day. I don't have time to do that long every day but I always do some sort of pump and hold. Btw the 7:3 would be pump and hold for 7 minutes then remove cups for 3 minutes and massage then back to pump n hold for 7 n so on

Missyme7

It helps if you out plenty of oil and wear a stretchy sports bra over the cups to secure them. I've found the most success with pump and release 10:3 with a good amount of pressure but it shouldn't ever hurt for an hour then pump and hold on lighter pressure for minimum 5 hours a day. I don't have time to do that long every day but I always do some sort of pump and hold. Btw the 7:3 would be pump and hold for 7 minutes then remove cups for 3 minutes and massage then back to pump n hold for 7 n so on
Thank you Redeyd this is very helpful. I will give it a try.