Am I weird or doing something wrong?

L

littlegirlie

Hi everybody

I'm now on day 14 and really loving Noogleberry but I cant do anything with it on, just sit and use the computer. I cant walk around or stretch never mind drive a car like others. I am not moaning at all because I love the results I'm getting, I just wanted to know if its me thats the problem, am I weird? or doing something wrong?

L

Louise1982

How well do you fill the cups? The better you fill them the better they stay on.

L

littlegirlie

Hi Louise

There is about an inch to go to fill them so maybe as I grow/swell I will be able to keep them on better when walking around.

Thanks Louise

K

kemcclta

Littlegirlie,
I understand your frustration, but as Louise stated, once you fill the cups all will be better. I didnt quite fill mine and I made best of the well deserved reading and sitting time. Now I find myself filling the entire cup completely and can iron, housework etc. I just have to bend my legs and not bend over. If I bend over, they come off or I lose air because I dont have much skin on the outside to hold them on. I have to move with great ease but you will get there. Also, speaking of filling my med cups up, I am ready to go to the large but need to gain more skin up top to hold them on. I can only manage to keep them on for a couple moments. Be patient and enjoy your time to relax within a couple weeks you will be surprised at the difference.

A

annieboobs

Kemcclta, u hit the nail right on the head, u explain it just as how it's going for me.. i fill the medium cups in about 5-10 mins.. today is my 6th day pumping.. i ordered the large cups, but will use the medium cups some more. Also waiting on my soft rings, so i can wear the cups for a longer session..