Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

Yea, :/ sorry haven't had anything to update, if I have no progress or anything new to say, I don't usually post haha. I measured today, got off my period today and still at 37 1/2 inches. I accidentally skipped a few days of PM and such during my period, I think like 2-3 days. I just got so busy with everything else that I forgot, but trying to stay on top of it now. I haven't pumped in a few days either and pumping now as I type. My goals are to get to a full 34D go down to a 26" waist or smaller and maintain my 39" booty or go to 40-41". I'm massaging, taking PM, using PM cream, taking l-arginine, and MSM (I'll eventually do another breakdown of the supplements I take and when later) and of course pumping 30 min or more per night. As far as the waist and booty goal I'm on a workout regimen now, weight training, some cardio, etc. So my goal measurements are 38-26-40. I'm still on my first bottle of Ainterol, I have 3 bottles. I'll see how I feel after the 3rd bottle if I'm going to keep going with PM. By then, I should have my other bills paid off and would be able to get the surgery done.

Anastasia916

So the past two days my breasts have been extremely sore and very firm. I measured and my measurements didn't change, but hubby says they look bigger. I also wanted to give a rundown of what I'm taking supplement wise:

Morning:
~Omega 3-6-9 Complex, one softgel 400mg each of fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil

~MSM capsule 1000mg

~1 Ainterol capsule

~Daily Multi-Vitamin

~garlic capsule 1,000mg

~2 hair skin and nail vitamins with biotin (spring valley brand)

Night:
~Omega 3-6-9 Complex, one softgel 400mg each of fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil

~MSM capsule 1000mg

~1 Ainterol capsule

~ 1 echinacea capsule

~garlic capsule 1,000mg

~1 hair skin and nail vitamins with biotin (spring valley brand)

~2 teaspoons of L-Arginine powder mixed in grape and lemon juice (equivalent to 10g of L-Arginine)

Keep in mind some of the things I take are not for NBE, I take supplements for other things and for general health. My blood pressure is now in normal range and has been for 2-3 weeks now! Last I checked it was 118/78

Also I have been going to the gym for weight training 3 times per week, doing yoga and dance cardio at home 2 times per week for the past 2 weeks. I am now 138 lbs :/ want to get down lower, I also have 31% body fat :/ So I took some "before" pics today in a bikini to also track my fitness goals. I plan to get down to about 117 lbs and 18% body fat, but also keep my butt and breast measurement, right now my measurements are:

37 1/2 inches bust
30 inches waist
40 inches hips/butt

Goal measurements:
maintain bust size or go to 38-39 inches
26 inches waist
39-40 inch hips/butt

I'm also on a high protein diet, lots of veggies also, 6 small meals per day. I'll post my "before" pic before for the fitness goal. I accidentally put the wrong date on it, it's suppose to be 6/16/12, this is what happens when I'm exhausted lol.

Attachments

• starting pics.jpg
    starting pics.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 2,315

michellebelle

Hey Anastasia!
Just wanna say you're looking gorgeous as always! I'm pretty sure you don't remember me but I used to come onto this forum back in 2010. I didn't stick with the noogling for very long, but i decided to give it another shot with a lot more determination this time around. and I'm super stoked to see that you're still on here because you were always so helpful and i find your boobie journey to be really inspirational! I figured i'll just copy your regiment and i'll be on the road to big boobs in no time.

So I've been reading up on your thread and just had a few questions... just wondering why you recently stopped using ultra breast? Because I still have about 3 bottles left and i've recently started taking it again with protein shakes. I've also hear everyone raving about PM and I really wanna try as well, but I remember reading before that people shouldn't take BO with herbs because they counteract their each others' effects? what's your take on that?

Anastasia916

michellebelle, BO works by ingesting cow ovaries, which is in a sense cow hormones, so it's adding to your body's hormones, they also say it's progesterone based, no clue how true that is though. So the reason why it's not a good idea to take herbs and BO or PM with other herbs is because it would be overloading your system with hormones. Overloading your system is not good, you need a balance to grow. Overloading will just cause you to stall. As far as me stopping BO, I took it for a while, grew some on it, then just haven't grown much on it sense, so decided to try PM. So I'd say give BO a good 6 month run, see how it goes for you. Then if you aren't where you want to be, do a cleanse then try PM or any other program you'd like. So far on PM I've gone up 1/2-1 inch, it kind of fluctuates. I have growing pains and tingles just as I did with BO and no known side effects so far. My goal is to lose fat, gain some muscle definition, and keep the same size chest or make it bigger.

Anastasia916

Ok so been measuring at 38 inches lately :) so hopefully that stays, I start my period next week so we'll see after then. I've continued to take my BC and PM at the same time, haven't had any issues and I massage and pump every night basically, some nights I have skipped, but I'm trying to be as consistent as I can be. I workout 5 days per week, 3 days weight training at the gym, 2 days at home either Zumba, dance, yoga, etc. So far I haven't lost any weight, but I feel like I'm gaining some good muscle, especially in the lower body.

Anastasia916

On my cycle since Thursday and I'm measuring at 37 1/4 inches, so seems I gained 3/4th of an inch so far since normally around now is when I measure the smallest during the entire month. So I've been working out at the gym with weights 3 times per week and doing Zumba, dance, etc at home 2 times per week. So far I haven't lost any weight, I actually gained a pound, but I lost 1 inch on my waist, I'm now at 29 inches when I was at 30. I know that this is how my body is though, anytime I weight train, I lose fat and gain muscle and I end up gaining weight before I lost anything. Which is fine with me, my main focus is to get rid of fat, make my waist smaller, etc.

I'm a little concerned that I'm going to lose some boobage though :/ hopefully not. I haven't been 100% consistent with pumping but have been with my supplements.

I've also been kinda in the dumps lately. My husband says my breasts look bigger/rounder, but I don't see it myself. They don't look as round as I'd like. And I keep thinking I should just go for the fat transfer surgery. But if I lose too much weight I might not have that option. So a friend of mine suggested "cohesive gel implants" aka "gummy bear implants" which are supposedly safer than regular silicone implants because they don't leak, and more natural feeling and looking also. But eh. I don't know. I must admit I looked into them, did a little research and I'm tempted to consult with a Dr in LA for them, but then I think... maybe if I committed more to NBE, I could be like chiyomilk and get where I want to be. But I guess we'll see. I'm going to wait until I lose the fat I want to lose, get my body where I want it to be fit wise, then see how I feel after that. I'm going to continue PM, PM cream, and the other supplements I take. Been thinking about mixing the L-Arginine with my protein shake for an afterworkout drink, we'll see. And I want to try to get more pumping time in. So hopefully I maintain size or get a big bigger/rounder then I will stop even thinking about surgery, blah!

Maybe after my cycle, I'll take some more progress pics to get me motivated more.

Matt B

Hey Girl,those pink bikini pics look great and if you are hitting the weights 3 times a week you are going to gain weight.Muscle is heavier than fat.You may have to change your regimen at the gym to burn more calories and build less muscle.
Think twice about going under the knife for those reasons.A neurosurgeon told me once"there is no condition surgery can't make worse."Besides,all your stuff is the right places.! LOL

Matt ;)

theredpill

Anastasia,
I hope you're not serious about getting implants. Of all the people in this forum and in BreastNexus, you've made the best progress naturally! Besides, you seem to be the perfect size for your body. You are proof NBE works!

Godiva72

Anastasia916

Sorry if my post sounded confusing, but I didn't mean that I wanted implants, not at all actually, I research stuff all the time I'm a research nerd lol. I was looking into them just to see what the fuss was about, but these new ones are so new they aren't FDA approved, they are still in the clinical trial stage from what I've read, so their safety is still in the air. If I went with surgery I would go for the fat transfer. My main concern is that after losing the fat I want to lose that I won't have enough to transfer. Now the main reason I'm still doing NBE and looking into fat transfer is because eventhough I made alot of progress with NBE, I am still not happy with my shape. I'm still not as round as I'd like. Without a bra on, my hands holding them, etc they are not round. They are rounder than they were when I first started, but no where near where I want to be. As far as the losing weight. Yes I know how that works, that's why I said I know how my body works, I gain weight before I lose it due to gaining muscle. I want to gain muscle and lose fat because I want my body defined. I also like the size of my butt and want to maintain it, the best way to do that is to weight train. Also a concern of mine is losing breast size while losing fat, cause you can't spot train, just doesn't work that way. So I'm hoping with NBE I can maintain size, get rounder, maybe get a bit bigger AND get the rest of my body where I want. I think what I'm down about is I love the shape and way I look with a VS miraculous bra on or one of the knockoff ones from other stores that add 2 cup sizes. And just wish I looked that way without the bra on. But I have a feeling if I'm able to get my body where I want fitness wise and if I manage to keep my size now, I may get over that cause they will look better than, perhaps? I don't know we'll see.

theredpill

Maybe you should try Velashape (laser). I have an appointment for next week and I'll let you know what I think. My research indicates that it would help me reduce fat in certain spots, then I can avoid dieting and risk of losing breast tissue as well.

On another note, I recently went self-improvement crazy and bought a whole bunch of laser Groupons. I bought laser vein treatments, mesotherapy (didn;t work), and next I'm trying Vela, which is the most effective laser for cellulite/mass reduction. I'll keep you posted.

I've also done research on fat transfer, and when I get desperate enough, I probably will splurge on that too, but for now, all my faith is in the Noogleberry!

Anastasia916

Holy moly! I didn't realize it's been over a year and a half since I've posted on here WOW! This past year or so has just flown by! I wanted to update since I've had sooo much going on lately....

Well last year my ex husband and I split up near the beginning of the year, then started the divorce process summer time or so. My divorce was final the 3rd on January this year. So needless to say I've had a lot going on with that. But not only that, I did a career change Oct last year, and about to do one again lol, crazy I know. But I'm much much happier with my ex out of my life.

I met a great guy beginning of Dec and we have been together since, everything is going great with him.

So now that my life is getting back into order, I have been noogling again the past week or so. I started my supplements back up as well. And I'm hoping to get to a 34DD by my birthday (Sept 16th) if not then by Christmas this year. I also want to start toning up at the gym more and get my waist down to 25-26 inches and get my body toned all over.

Currently I'm a 34C and I will update measurements a bit later when I take them as well as get a list up of all the supplements I'm taking.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back!

I'm quite new to noogling but I've read some of your thread and had concluded you'd reached goal/stopped etc. Now, I can see why -- you don't fool around. :b Looking forward to the update and some of that "know how" to get results. :)

DJ

NadiOne

Welcome back Anastasia, the forum has missed you! All of us newbies need some of that boobie wisdom, lol. Looking forward to seeing whatyour measurements are now.

Kristin00

I'm glad to see you back Anastasia! I had read some of your posts when you were on here before and was pretty inspired by them. You're one of those people on here that gives me hope this can really do something! Since you've seen great growth already I'm sure with some dedication to noogling again you can get more of the fullness you're wanting! Keep up posted on your progress!

Flavia

Anastasia916 said:
OK, so decided to post some pics of just me and not my boobs, ladies I'm wearing a pushup bra in these pics, so my boobs aren't really this big yet (key word "yet" ;D)

I'm gonna take some update pics of my boobs to post after 2 months of pumping.

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

These pics were taken a couple months ago, so before I started noogling, the push up bra I'm wearing is getting uncomfortable to wear now :) also my hair is a little darker cause I retouched the color it's a medium brown now instead of light brown, and the "purplish" looking color in my hair is from when my hair use to be hot pink (I can upload pics if anyone wants to see) I had my hair platinum blonde and hot pink for a year, I change my hair color every now and then, naturally I'm dark blonde/light brown

you are marvelous

Anastasia916

Hi Ladies, sorry it's been a while since I posted, life got pretty hectic :/

So I started back up with NBE not too long ago, here's a thread I started over on breastnexus with more details... http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23915

So anyway, I'm back to pumping, been doing it most days a week when my guy isn't over. So far still at 37 inches on the bust, I get to 38 inches with swelling. I'm considering going back to a BO program as that seems to have worked the best for me.

M

maksimovic

bonjour de France je pompe tous les jours 30minutes je suis a toc avec mes tassés plus de place je fait 111 EN DESSOUS DU SEINS ET121 POINTES DES SEINSje suis heureux but à qui bonne chance a vous tous

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_50_Pro.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 8