AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

AngelicHeart

Hello everyone, I received my first Noogleberry system a little over a week ago and I'm already hooked!

I am a busy mum of 2 boys and I breastfed both of them. I have always had a fairly small yet pert bust before children - I was floating between a 30C and 32B. During my pregnancies I got up to 30E and 32DD. My youngest is nearly 2 and I usually wear sports type bras with a little support in size 8-10. I recently bought a new bra and fit a 32C okay.

I am at the stage where I want my body back and until recently thought my only option for my breasts was surgery. I'd rather avoid going under the knife and I am absolutely amazed by some of the results from fellow forum users.

I have been using the Noogleberry everyday since 11th December. I have attached a collage of my progress across my first week. I shall wait until the New Year before adding more as progress takes time. The before photo was obviously taken before using Noogleberry, The photos DAY1, DAY2 and DAY5 photos were taking shortly after using the Noogleberry and the 'After 5 days' was taking several hours after last using the Noogleberry.

I don't have a specific goal other than wanting to look and feel good in my own skin. I don't totally dislike my breasts, I would just like them to look a little fuller. So far my breasts have the feeling that I first got when I first suspected I was pregnant with my eldest, that alone already makes me feel more womanly.

Thanks for taking a look ;) I look forward to your feedback!

Attachments

• Noogleberry Week 1.jpg
    Noogleberry Week 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 6,730

AngelicHeart

Re: AngelicHearts Noogleberry Journey with photos

My foam rings for the large contoured domes arrived today and feel like a total game changer. I popped them on to try and they feel so comfortable I could almost forget they were on! :p

Happy Noogling fellow Nooglers!

AngelicHeart

Re: AngelicHearts Noogleberry Journey with photos

Here are some rather not so flattering pics of me hydro-noogling yesterday. I did my best to crop out anything too rude so apologies if I offend!

I think I got it right, the water is murky because I was using some fancy pants Elemis in the tub! It was actually a pleasant experience and I think I got a little bit of swelling (as per Day 9). I am quite pleased that is seems that my nipples are quite centred in the domes.

I realise I am the only one posting on this thread so far, but hopefully my posts will be useful to someone down the line.

I am using the large contoured domes here but alternate between these and the medium's while I can. I fill the mediums very easily so I don't think I'll be using them for long. I have plenty of room in the large domes so hopefully these will be the only ones I will need to reach a result that I am happy with.

Happy Noogling!

A <3 :-*

Attachments

• Noogleberry Day 9.jpg
    Noogleberry Day 9.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 4,219

AngelicHeart

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the festive season so far.

I have been on this journey for well over a fortnight now and my breasts already seem to have improved. They feel a little fuller and my smaller right breast especially doesn't look as 'deflated' as it used to. Before, when I would raise my right arm there would be some saggy dimpling above my right nipple. It is too soon to say if it is permanent, but the present effects seem much improved.

I have shown a few shots of my body so you can grasp my proportions. I have always been fairly muscular as I have a fitness background (although my tummy may show evidence of recent mince pie consumption!). I would like my bust to be more in proportion to my arms.

I haven't shown photos in bras or clothing because I have been quite good and making my bust look good with padding and 'fillets' in the past... and still do ;) But may find a bra with no padding to compare progress. It might be easier to establish a goal then too.

At the moment I am using Breast Firming Cream with Pueraria Mirifica Extract by Aura Essential Oils, some Elemis Omega 3 oils for massage. I am taking PM and Fenugreek. I have Red Clover but haven't started it yet. I am drinking lots of herbal teas including fennel and breastfeeding blends. I have noticed that milk just seems to be there now when I touch my nipples and my youngest boy has gone a bit boob crazy lately. He only suckles every now and then for comfort but doesn't need feeding.

I shall explain a little bit more about Intermittent Fasting in my next post.

Take care,

A x

Attachments

• Noogleberry 281216.jpg
    Noogleberry 281216.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 2,827

Loverandfighter

I'm upset when I can't noogle. It's my boob love~!
Looking good!
I see some improvement in fullness! Have you been taking the herbs before noogling and have you felt any changes because of them? I think that those does will definitely help, but you'd probably want more and move up. It seems that people in their NBE journey have been diagnosed with boobie greed! So beware ;D I see you are doing the hydro-noogling method. Are you doing others like the 7:2 (my fav) or the pump and hold or both, etc?

I'm using the large airlock contoured cups, but no herbs due to my age (I don't want to mess up my hormones. It seems that I'm estrogen dominant). I am thinking about getting a non padded bra too, but I really hate it since I look WAY bigger without it-- especially when it comes to swelling. Also, do the pads for the cup give any more centimeters, or do they press down softly on to your skin?

Anyways, I'm thinking about doing the same-- you know, logging my progress like you are :D I'm about 2 months 1/2 in to my journey and I've seen great progress and I think staying supportive to and with others like you would help keep me/us motivated ;D It seems like the forums as of late have primarily been views and spams, so it's nice to see some activity going on here!

AngelicHeart

Hi Love&Fighter,

Thanks for your kind feedback - you're my first woop woop!

I started taking the herbs within a week of starting Nooglng so I am unsure if they are kicking in yet. I know with vitamin tablets in can take a few weeks before any effect is noticed.

I started drinking the tea whilst waiting for my noogleberry order as I still had some.

I hydro noogle a few times a week whenever I have a bath. I mostly pump an hold at night, morning and sometimes during the day for around 1 - 2 hours. Sometimes I release pressure during sessions and re-pump.

I have done 7:2 a couple of times, found I over pumped with that method slightly. I'd save that method for when I am guaranteed privacy and don't need to read something or snooze. I currently live with my sons and ex partner so it is a little awkward. Although my boys probably wouldn't be bothered if I walked around starkers to be honest!

The pads are quite chunky but they really squish down with the pressure. It could perhaps look like they give more centimetres but it could be minimal.

Congrats on your first 2 and a half months!

A x

Caliboobs

;D hydro is best, just make sure if there is air in the cups that it is not going up the hose, you want the water to pull not the air ;)!!!

looks good! (i am upset that any people still find nakedness, ..... rude ... in anyway. It's not like your performing an intimate sex act on air ladies!!)

PS, yep, your very pretty! (standard compliment for all people female ^_^) and remember to have the pump inhale just a little bit of oil now and then when your done because there is a metal spring in the NB pump, and the skirt that actually pumps the air needs a little to keep it nice too.

AngelicHeart

Thank you Caliboobs and Happy New Year to you!

Last couple of hydro sessions have gone much better. Pretty much no air in the domes at all and I seem to fill the large contour domes about 3 quarters of the way whilst doing so.

Thanks for the reminder about the oil. I shall take care of the domes as they are taking care of my girls! ;)

Totally agree about the nudity. What a strange species us humans are?!?

A x

Mindy

Good work I can see some improvements just make sure to add a couple of drops of light oil in the front & rear holes on your pump every so often to keep the seals & spring from rusting & drying out .
And as far as the nakedness , there is no harm in being proud of our bodies ( how ever they look ) . Anybody can see more nude or part nude bodies on TV at any time without trying . And this is not a kids site I think.
HAPPY NEW YEAR may it be better than the last & you get all you want .

AngelicHeart

Hello everyone,

I just tried on a 30E non wired and non padded bra that I have on the off chance that I might fit into it ok... and I seem to fit in it! I used to wear this when I was pregnant with my first son. It feels much more comfortable that the 32c bra's that I own which are mostly plunge style and underwired. I am actually pleased with the shape even before noogling. It may look a little tight, but I think that will be remedied as I am back into my fitness regime and have a few pounds to shed. I can comfortably fit a few fingers under the cups so I think this bra will be good even with a little swelling.

I think I will order some 28E, 28F and 30F bra's just to see how they fit as I think these are the realistic sizes that I will fit in, probably in the same style as this. I normally just wear a genie style bra or go braless (unless I'm working out). I usually save wearing anything with an underwire or plunge/boost effect for when I go out somewhere special. I used to wear plunge type/boosting bras and even use silicone inserts all the time - but up until about 4 years ago I didn't realise how unhealthy that was for our breasts.

I have stopped using oils on my breasts when noogling also - I will go into further detail when I have some more time to type.

Hope all is well with everyone.

A x

Attachments

• 30E Bra 080117.jpg
    30E Bra 080117.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,735

AngelicHeart

Back again!

Firstly, I'd just like to point out my profile pic/avartar and the the pic of me after noogling in the 30E bra. In my profile pic, that is from a shoot before I children. There I am wearing a 32B Caprice gel bra and I had some sneaky inserts in there too! I don't think the shape effect of the bust between the two pics are too dissimilar no?

Anyhoo... on the talk of not using oil now. I've been using SBC gels instead, mostly because I found using oils for too long a length of time caused my skin to get a bit spotty. I am still using the oils for massage sometimes, but not for noogling. There is a wide variety of SBC gels with blends for specific issues you want to target. For instance Arnica gel for aches and bruises and lavender for calming. I currently have Detox, Lavender, Arnica, Intesive Arnica (which has a warming effect) and Jasmine and Evening Primrose. I use these to massage before placing the domes on and I'll either stick to just one blend or a combination of several. There is plenty of moisture there to allow for good suction of the breasts and my breasts feel clean and refreshed after noogling. It is almost like having a beauty treatment for the breasts. I like to place plenty of Arnica where the dome edges meet my skin and I believe this has really helped to reduce aches and tenderness around there.... especially my arm pits.

Also, I'm now confidently just pumping until I feel tension and if I feel pain in my arm pit I ease off the tension. I have been doing this for the last few days and I have had no new red spots or bruising. I have a little bruising from my early days but these are healing. I'm going to wait until they have completely healed before I update any progress pics. I still mostly do pump and hold - usually snoogling and I do 7:2 when I know I have about 30 mins of uninterrupted time to myself during the day. I haven't done hydro for about a week mostly because I want to take care of my current pump. I have another that I was using before that has gone stiff since I wd40'd it after hydro. It was the first time I got the WD40 on it and I will see if I can fix it or buy another pump that I will only use for hydro.

A x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Sounds like you have a good disposition to the process. There is alot of experimenting and after a few months you may find that changing things up a bit is needed.

As for pumping comfort, you definitely want to keep it out of the pain range. For short periods it is generally fine to do mild "discomfort" but for pump and hold you want comfort so you *can* hold for longer periods. I routinely snoogle myself and I've actually done a full night (8 hours) but usually 2-4 hours is typical for me before I take it off due to discomforts somewhere.

It must be exciting to experience an E. I've had a couple of huge swells that's got me in a D for a few hours and it's quite an experience.

DJ

AngelicHeart

Thank you DJ and Sam.

In a way DJ, it is AND it isn't exciting to be in an E cup. As I am sure you know, cup sizes are related to band size. The cup of a 30E has a similar volume to a 32D and 34C. I had been wearing a lot of 32's because that is the smallest band size available in my local high street. Luckily I have found some good bras with a 30 band on ebay. I'm also not sure how I would have looked in the bras before I started my NBE. I recently realised I had been wearing a 30E sports bra on a regular basis too.

I bought some 30DD, 30E and 30F's. Mostly Marks and Spencer's bra's. All very pretty and expensive looking! I think the Royce bra in the earlier post has either A: Shrunk slightly or B: gathers all of my breast tissue into the cups so fills it better. It's crazy how differently some of the new bras fit. For instance, a 30DD balconette bra fits, but a little more upper breast would have filled it out nicely. I also filled out some 30E's and 30F's fairly well too. I think I have a little growing room in all of the bra's that I bought - which I think is great! Plus, I haven't tried the news bra's on after some noogle swelling yet.

I popped on a 32C after trying the new bras and the back of the bra was rising up and I had quadruple boobs! I am definitely glad I tried the Royce bra on the other day as I may have just continued with the 32 bands. Admittedly, I had not tried the 32's before buying as I had my children with me and literally just bought off the rack!

I have attached a photo from today with and without a 30F bra. Last time I had noogled was about 20 hours before the photo was taken. I honestly think that if I could fill all of the bra's that I bought well - I would be content. I have some inserts that are approximately 195mls in volume - I think gaining that much volume in each breast would be slightly too much for these bras but in least I have an idea now of what I am aiming for. So I guess that's around a cup size?

I think if there is anything for others to take from this, it is to make sure you are wearing bra's that fit correctly. Not just because it is better for us, but because any gains we get on our NBE journey will look better in a well fitting bra. Boobs and upper bodies won't look their best if they're squeezed into bra that is too small.

Indicators that you are wearing bands that are too big are:
[list type=decimal]
[*] the back of the bands rise up
[*]you can easily do up the back by doing up from the front and twisting round
[*]you can easily fit a few fingers under the band and pull away from the body[/list]

Obviously if you're spilling out of the cups, around the arm pits or have the quadruple boob look then you could be wearing cups that are too small.

I'd imagine the reverse of the above would mean you need to increase band size or decrease cup size.

A x

P.S: again, I know the band may look a little tight but as I am on form with my fitness journey I am hopeful that will all balance out. ;D

Attachments

• 30F bra and progress 120117.jpg
    30F bra and progress 120117.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 2,850

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree that bra fitting is truly an art rather than something precise. However, I think there is usually trade offs and "gotchas" on band/cup combos. Like my 42 bras will support my side areas much better, underwire fits a bit better and cups tends to be not quite as deep (e.g. 40C vs 42B). But the band is a bit loose in the 42s. And to add more fun to the process, I found that the bra model line I'm using starts doing things a bit differently in D. *whine* *whine* :)

Still, I'm in that 40C/42B much of the time but the few times I've gotten huge swells and found my 40D fitting way better is quite a different experience. So the idea of 40E is appealing to me.

DJ

AngelicHeart

I may have gone a little OTT on the bra buying ;D I threw some cheap 32 bands out with the rubbish and that felt great!

I have been quite open with my close friends and family about what I am up to. My mum was impressed when I mentioned 30DD, nevermind the E and F!

I'm going through a fairly rough patch in life and this new 'hobby' is really helpful distraction especially as there is so much focus on the future with this journey. Thank you for letting me share.

A x

Sam1981

This is great, glad to see you throwing out the old size. And its all natural and not surgery, that is the best part.

AngelicHeart

Thanks Sam.

I have just worked out that when hydronoogling, sucking out the water into your mouth seems so much easier than using the pump. It seems less fiddly and I manage to get next to no air in the domes. Obviously, I'd suggest having a separate shower or wash down before a bath if you're hydronoogling in it and are particularly 'grimy'.

A x

James

I find it hard to believe that you would get sufficient "pulling power" with just sucking with your mouth. Or do you mean you attach the pump after?

AngelicHeart

That's right James, no pump at all. I actually found a better pull but maybe this was because I was using water? I don't think it would be same with just air.

I should probably add that I do have a fairly strong pair of lungs and do not smoke.

A x