Any funny kid stories with NB?

T

tweety21ca

One of the funniest Brava stories I heard was from a member of the bosom_buddeez. Her son discovered her Brava system in her closet one night. He was like, "Whoa, what is this for?" Her husband said, "That's mom's - put it back." Then he gets a look of enlightenment holding up the dome, and says, "I know, she puts it over daddy's face to stop him from snoring!" She had a good laugh and thought he would forget about it, but the next day she caught him in the closet again with the dome over his face, "seeing if it works"!!

Any funny stories to share?

Those of you with husbands, can you imagine if one of your kids dragged the pump out while you had company - I'm picturing Austin Powers when his pump is discovered by customs...

"It's not mine, REALLY! Someone is pulling a PRANK on me!"

Hey, we have to laugh at ourselves!

N

Nicky

I try to keep my hidden in my room. Its funny on a night if I am sat in the lounge and the doorbell rings. I have to run upstairs and take off the domes, then put my bathrobe on to hide the red rings on my chest :D

My 12 year old found my domes once and asked me what they were for. I said the first thing that came into my head out of embarrassment, and told her that Dad uses them to work his muscles on his arms :D She said "No they're not, you use them to make your boobs bigger" lol

Then when my 5 year old found them, I told him they were easter egg moulds, so now he is asking me when I am going to make him some easter eggs :D

T

tweety21ca

THAT'S PRICELESS! Kids are so smart!

Easter eggs! Too funny!

A

Ann

LOL, those are all cute.

My older kids haven't discovered the NB, but my two toddlers have seen me wearing it. With the youngest he's had this grabby/touchy/feel thing with my chest and belly ever since I stopped breast feeding him. The first time he saw me with the domes on he was like this :eek:. LOL, he must have been thinking wow, now mama has more stuff for me to squeeze. Anyhow, maybe I'll have some more stories to share once my older kids find out, but I really hope they dont.

T

tweety21ca

Careful when picking him up with those things - you could bonk him in the head ;D

N

Nicky

My 3 year old took the plastic casing from a kinder egg, split it in two and then came to me with it on her chest. She said "Look mummy, now I look like you". lol, I was in stitches. I don't mind my youngest seeing me with the domes on, she just thinks its a plastic bra anyway lol.

T

tweety21ca

HA HA HA HA HA! That is HILARIOUS! As long as she doesn't wear them when the babysitter is around!