Any tips for minimising red dots !

A

annie

Hi everyone,

I've just completed 2 weeks using Noogleberry. The regime I've used was 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins at night during the first week and 15 mins in the morning and 15 mins at night during the second week. So far I'm really pleased with the system. In the last couple of days I've noticed my breasts feel quite a lot fuller and definitely look rounder and more perky! Spurred on by these results, I'd really like to step-up my usage to 2 sessions of 30-40 mins each day. My only concern in doing this is that I might make the red dots that have appeared on my breasts worse. These developed on my first day of pumping and although some have faded, new ones are still springing up. As my skin is fair and I bruise easily I envisaged I might have a problem with this, so that's why I initially started pumping for short intervals only. Admittedly, these spots are not glaringly obvious and, at this time of the year, I'm covered up in winter clothes anyway, but, come the summer, they will be more of an issue. I've read on this forum that they are caused by over-vigorous pumping, so I always try to stop when it starts to feel uncomfotable.

Any tips for getting rid of these dots and preventing new ones from forming would really be appreciated!

Thanks.

Love and Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow,
Annie

K

kultzu

Hi Annie,

Sorry to hear about the red dots. I have got them a couple of times and everytime I got , I needed to take small break from using NB. It takes a few days for them to disappear and I started to pump again very carefully. Not to pump too hard , very gentle and let the breasts grow slowly inside the cup. After half an hour session of each day, I stopped. I didn't not pump more eventhough knowing I could grow more. U know what I mean.

This might be my reason as well why I didn't like pumping in the morning. I avoided to wear bra right away. Would like that my breasts have some break from fabric irritating.

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

A

annie

Hi Kultzu,

Thanks for your support and for sharing your experiences. As you suggested, I am now pumping extra gently and have noticed that no new red dots have appeared and my existing ones are gradually fading. I shall continue to pump like this, even though it's so tempting to really go for it, in order to maximise on my good results so far! Come the summer, I'll be slapping on the fake tan anyway, so hopefully this will cover any blemishes!

Love Annie