Any XXXL cups for sale? Or any repair tips?

Briannam81

So, my single XXXL cup has developed a crack around the base where it contours upwards. I've tried filling the little gutter of the contour with hot glue not having high expectations, that lasted for one use. I'm going to try getting my soldering iron out and melting it from the top and bottom and then really sanding it back smooth again. I've been told by Noogleberry they are no longer making the XXXL cups at all, so I'm going to have to resort to used. If anyone has anything either way, I'd be grateful. The crack really sucks the skin in and pinches something fierce if I try to use it with the crack :/

Briannam81

I haven't tried silicone or super glue. I did try melting the crack back together, but that only lasted through 3 uses before it started again. I think I may try to fill the channel with some sort of epoxy. Since this is the last one I'll ever have, unless others come up for sale, then I need this one to last as long as I need it.

BitchwBs

Sorry this isn’t a response to your post but I am having trouble posting a new topic on here...anyone else having this issue? I am also not able to view any gallery pictures at the moment. Anyone else? I could see them on my phone a couple weeks ago but Now they don’t even show up...

Sorry again for this being irrelevant to your post Briannam81 ! Hope you can get the answers you need though!

James

BitchwBs said:
Sorry this isn’t a response to your post but I am having trouble posting a new topic on here...anyone else having this issue? I am also not able to view any gallery pictures at the moment. Anyone else? I could see them on my phone a couple weeks ago but Now they don’t even show up...

Sorry again for this being irrelevant to your post Briannam81 ! Hope you can get the answers you need though!

Just tried https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/topic,6578.msg54934.html and pictures still there. Didn't try to create new topic.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
A cup is virtually impossible to repair with glue or sealant. When the breast expands it puts enormous pressure outward and will always break the repair. One ugly solution would be to glue and then using a metal gear clamp, a big one, wrap it around as low as possible and also glue it in place after tightening it. Just beware you could possibly pinch your breast in the crack if it were to expand to much??? maybe?? with using it cracked. I found buying a new set is better. Think about this- How is the strength of the other cup if one already cracked? My 2 cents.

Briannam81

Well, I only have one of the XXXL cups, and they aren't making them anymore, so I can't buy new ones or I would :/

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Where did you get XXXL cups? Noogleberry only goes up to XXL, and the last time I checked they are still making the XXL cups.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Would you be interested in selling them? I sent a message to Lucy a couple weeks ago about buying another set of XXL cups and I haven't heard back from her. I know know this pandemic has put ALOT of people out of work. But I would like to buy them if your willing to sell them. Is it possible to post a picture of what the cups/domes look like? Thanks

Briannam81

Unfortunately since my XXXL cup broke, my XXL cups are all I have to use for myself, so I'm not interested in selling. You may check eBay though, I believe you may be able to find some there.

Briannam81

So, I did a thing. Not very smart, and I don't expect it to last long. But since my dome cracked at the rim, I slowly and carefully worked the crack all the way around the dome until the rim came off. So now the bottom of the dome is just the plastic with no rim. I sanded it smooth, and can use it again, but only up to about 10 inHg. It hurts too much to go any higher. I normally stay around 15 inHg anyway, so, it's not too far off what I normally use. I'm thinking about getting some silicone from a hardware store and maybe trying to make my own "comfort ring" for it, see if that helps at all. Just haven't quite figured out how to make a mold for it yet lol. Might use one of my old smaller domes and maybe like some sort of bowl/cookie tin that's maybe half an inch bigger diameter than the XXXL some, put the small some in the middle, fill the pan thing with silicone around the outside edge, then find a way to suspend the XXXL dome just enough to make a good seal. I dunno, I'll figure something out though lol

James

Well, it's too late now, but I think the best way to repair cracks is with Crazy Glue. You should look into plumbing pipe insulation for 1/2" pipe. Makes good padding. Glue the ends together with Epoxy glue.

Briannam81

With some other cups I had, I'd tried every glue. Even JB Weld. I will definitely look into the insulation though, thanks for the tip!

M

maksimovic

So, my single XXXL cup has developed a crack around the base where it contours upwards. I've tried filling the little gutter of the contour with hot glue not having high expectations, that lasted for one use. I'm going to try getting my soldering iron out and melting it from the top and bottom and then really sanding it back smooth again. I've been told by Noogleberry they are no longer making the XXXL cups at all, so I'm going to have to resort to used. If anyone has anything either way, I'd be grateful. The crack really sucks the skin in and pinches something fierce if I try to use it with the crack :/
tu à répare les fuites oui ou non