Anybody had a mammogram since beginning with NB?

L

Lynn

I'm scheduled for this year, and I'm afraid to go! I am irrationally worried that it will squish my new tissue and I'll go back to really small again.

K

kultzu

Hi Lynn,

Yes, I had last year. It was after 6 months of using NB, no problem at all. And plan to have a memogram again this year during holiday which in fact by the end of this month.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Oh, one more thing , Lynn, it actually hurt less when i corperated well with a nurse. One of my friends said hers got so painful but that was because she felt so nervours and shy then had to adjust positions several times :(.

Don't worry too much. Everything will go fine. It is only fractional of time.

Kultzu

L

Lynn

I guess it's silly, but I really worried that I'd lose my fabulous NB gains! Thanks for making me feel better.

C

catsrule

Lynn: I am actually looking forward to my next mammogram!! I want them to see my improvements! so to speak....I definitely have much more breast to squish into the plates!!! I want to see it for myself on the film!!!! Thats what Brava girls often mention..that they really do have more breast tissue after using for months! right there it is...on film!! Now try and dispute that!

S

sunne1

Hi Lynn,you should get your mammo. It will not hurt the shape of your breast. But it will protect you m breast ca, if you have a abnormal exam they will do a ultrasound. The mammo doesn't hurt but it is weird, they press your breast top to bottom and side to side, the top to bottom view is a cc, the side view is a lat. It is tech dependent, most are gentle, some are not. If you've ever been on a plane this is the same amount of radiation you will receive with the mammo, even less, if you have any questions email me and I will help you if I can. I don't do mammos but I do perform us, so I can help with any of your concerns. My computer is acting crazy so if there are any type o's forgive me. . ttyl sunne1 :) should