Anybody have before and after pics using XL/CXL cups?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I'm a veteran noogler and think I might have made a mistake by going from contoured large cups to the XXL cups, and skipping the XL/CXL(contoured XL cups). Just seeing if I might have made a bad decision on skipping them. I was using the contoured large cups for quite a long time and as I said I think I made the wrong choice of skipping the XL cups. If you have before and after pics of pumping with either XL cups I would be interested in seeing pics. Again I am a veteran noogler and this might be a mistake that I made and if you look back at my history you can see my journey albeit that I didn't post as much later into my pumping.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Noogler the base diameter is not the same. The XL cups I believe are around 14cm whereas the base diameter are 15cm-16cm. And the heighth is different too. Lucy was telling me that if I go to big to soon it could actually mess up the breast growth process. That's why they have different sized cups. To help with the transition to growing bigger boobs and can cause unwanted bruising as well.

Mindy

Your not kidding it may not sound like much of a difference but if you look at the cups you'll see a very big difference in the cup size on about all the size of the cups , and the way they'll fit or not fit you .