Anyone get good results without supplements?

Rebeyd

Pueraria mirifica made me have the worst yeast infection everrrr. A couple days after I stopped taking it, it went away. Then bovine ovary made me super sleepy and caused headaches. I'm using isosensuals topically but anyone still gotten hood results of just noogling and massage?

Last edited:
K

kevlovs69

Hi there RebeydI was using supplements when I first started but they didn't help me out at all so im just getting on my first year and i am up to a c-cup plus I am a man here at 59 years old and I do have a girlfriend who loves my breast lol so yeah you can get good results with out the use of pills...so keep it up. kevlovs69

Rebeyd

Hi there RebeydI was using supplements when I first started but they didn't help me out at all so im just getting on my first year and i am up to a c-cup plus I am a man here at 59 years old and I do have a girlfriend who loves my breast lol so yeah you can get good results with out the use of pills...so keep it up. kevlovs69

Rebeyd

Wow that's awesome How often do you use the system? I try to pump and hold for min 5 hours and if I can squeeze in an hour long pump and release

K

kevlovs69

I tried to do at least a hour to two hours when I get up in the morning then I do at least one hour at noon and I will do it for one hour or two at night before I go to bed...I do it every day yes I do take at least one day off if you can just look at my profile you will see my little breast lol. .kevlovs69

Rebeyd

I tried to do at least a hour to two hours when I get up in the morning then I do at least one hour at noon and I will do it for one hour or two at night before I go to bed...I do it every day yes I do take at least one day off if you can just look at my profile you will see my little breast lol. .kevlovs69
Do you do pump and release or hold?

K

kevlovs69

No I just leave it pumped up for the time I put them on till the time I take them off but have you tried to water noogle it fills so nice....

Rebeyd

How do you do that? I tried sleeping with the cups on but sometimes I can't fall asleep and sometimes I can ‍♀️

K

kevlovs69

I just lay in my lazy boy that way you can not roll over and I am water noodle right now with warm water it feels so nice. I have a special pump for that job lol. Kevlovs69

glossy38c

My boobs have developed mostly from just pumping and massage with Fenugreek oil, so the simple answer is that I don't think supplements, considering the high-cost help much.
Be consistent!
This is most important!
Find a routine that suits your lifestyle and stick with it.

If I can develop a nice pair of 36C's so can you!

K

kevlovs69

Hay Glossy38c nice so just how long have you been doing the pumping for and you really don't need anything to help you out with growing a good pare of boobs kevlovs69