Anyone trying new connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SASSY

Hi All, ;)

How is anyone else getting on with the new connectors? There was lots of interest in them a while back but I haven't heard much from anyone who's tried them yet???

For anyone who didn't see my last post: I now use two connectors, one just in front of each cup & then the rest of the tubing attached in the normal way for a double system. i decided to do this after thinking that there was always a lot of tubing sticking out everywhere & it was quite difficult to move around at all with the pump everything!m I tend to to use NB in bed for at least 1/2 hour every night while reading/chilling out & kept getting tangled up.

With the new setup I found that it still takes up quite a bit of room although I'm now 'Free-Range' as the connectors stick straight out in front of the cups & aren't easily bent down ( this occasionally causes Madonna Cone Bra 80's moments ;D as I try to keep everything under a T-shirt) In all I'm very pleased with having the connectors as you don't have to cart the pump around with you & there's no loss of suction that I sometimes got when leaving the pump attached for a while. I going to try out an idea I've had for using a 6mm 90 degree plastic connector between the cup & the connector to stop it sticking straight out in front of me & I'm hoping that it might all fit neatly into a bra for daytime wear!

I'll keep you posted how i get on!

Love to all, keep pumping, Sarah

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Sarah, many thanks for the update. Once the airlocks are on the website, we will get some more feedback im sure but its really useful know how you are doing with them. We've supplied quite a few though via the forum and most have ordered just the one. With regards to the noozle sticking out, we have been talking about this and hopefully we can make a modification to the cups in the future for those that like to wear them. Please have a look at this topic on the forum: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=123.msg680#msg680 because we have been talking about this and getting thinner, silicone tubing and Louise has been really helpful. I have sourced some of this smaller gauge tubing and will trial it in due course and hopefully be able to supply it (forum members first and free/cheap). Also, have found a supplier of silicone sheets for those that need the cushioning and who need to fill the cup out. Let me know how you get on with the elbow connector though.

best wishes and keep it up!!! ;)
Lucy
www.noogleberry.com

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy, without wanting to sound dumb how exactly does the connector work? I can't remember now if it seemed always open or alwas shut but I didn't manage to use it properly.

S

SASSY

Hi Louise,

when you attach the connector to the rest of the tubing it needs a really firm push which will make it click into place, everything will now work as normal just as if there is no connector there. If you then press the grey button to release it, then it should pop apart & at the same time seal off the cups with perfect vacuum. It might be worth mentioning ( as it took me a bit of trial & error! ::) that this will only work one way round, ie, the big part with the grey button goes on the end with the cups, & the thinner bit is on the pump end of the tubing, as the button bit is what forms the seal.

If it helps I could try & upload a picture of my modified NB system for you?

Love Sarah.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, Sarah has answered this one, but let me know if you are still unsure about the airlock,
best wishes
Lucy :)

S

SASSY

Hi Lucy, I'd be really interested in the thinner, flexible tubing as it should work quite well with the elbow connectors to stop the tubing getting any repeated kinks in it. Haven't got my elbow bends yet- this ebayer seems to be taking their time! :mad:

Sarah ;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Sarah, i will let you know via the forum as soon as i have got the new tubing. Let me know how you get on with the elbows as this sound good,
best wishes
Lucy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.