Arwen's journey from AA's

arwenofgondor

Hello! I found this website through breast nexus where I also have my progress thread but since I just ordered my noogle this week, I wanted to start a thread here as well!

Current Stats:
22yo
5'5
115lb
29-25-38
32/34 A/AA (lean more toward the 34AA side most of the time)

Goal Stats:
130-135lb (want to regain some lower body muscle/all over fat so thats why I'm shooting so high)
35-22-40 :p (I plan to waist train once I get my appetite up)
32D

I just started an herbal routine. The reason I am doing this routine is because I recently came off the combo pill (Necon 777) after having been on it since I was 16. I was suggested this program because I want to gain weight and also balance out my hormones. Also if anyone is wondering, I was told on the LHC (another forum website about hairgrowth) that I should be very careful since this program would make me super fertile (and potentially give a male fetus no male parts?), I am using the copper IUD and condoms, so no way I'm getting pregnant any time soon. ::) I've never had kids before either.

I DIGRESS. Here is the routine for now

CURRENT PROGRAM

Nutrition:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds (probably a little more
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.
2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day. (this is done to aid in digestion and absorption)

Powder:
1 18 oz. bag rice bran
50g vitex powder
30g kelp
Half gallon jar

1. Pour above into jar and shake until well mixed. If you don't have a gram scale then about 6g per tbsp. or 100g per cup is pretty close.
2. Take 2.5 tsp a day in water.

Supplements:
.5g or more turmeric (made into tumeric milk)
2,200mg whole herb saw palmetto
Fish Oil (from Legion Athletics)
Multivitamin (from Legion Athletics)

1. Take daily or as directed on bottle.

Topical

Massage:

1. Massage with flax oil before & after noogle - once a week use flax paste made by flax grounds and water. (currently haven't decided between deer or chi, might try both)

Noogle:

1. Hold the pump for about 45m/1h each session, at least one session a day, 5-6-7 times a week Like Jezabelle (http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5123.0/prev_next,next.html#new)
2. If the above program doesn't show results after 6 months then try rocketmelon's method of 4 hours a day done when able

Any and all of your suggestions or comments are appreciated! I'm so excited to start noogling after seeing results like some of you have had. I am worried because I see most people find success when they've had size before due to weight or children and have since lost it. It seems girls who have never had anything find it especially difficult to find growth. I plan on getting a hormone panel some point this year when I can afford it to optimize my herbal plan and future growth!

I do have one question in regards to the noogle. I went with the medium because I didn't want to grow a little and instantly have to move on from the smalls, does the medium sound like they will fit me? I'm anxious to know because the shipping takes so long and I don't want to have to wait another three weeks if I find out the mediums are too big :( I should have just ordered both to begin with but I am trying to save money.