Back at it after a year! Progress stats & lapse

kh2288

Hi Everyone, I'm back yay! I'm happy to see some new members around here :)

It had been over a year since I stopped noogling, not to mention I gained some weight during the holidays.

Found my old stats before I stopped noogling: (this was back in 2014) ~34"-29"-34.75" (110lb)
So in case you're wondering, my stats now are: 34"-30"-35.5" (117lb)

Although the stats almost look the same, a majority was due to my weight gain (man it was a pretty stressful year haha), and omg my stomach (got to get rid of that).

I can definitely say my breasts are not as full as before and I miss the roundness I use to have while noogling. My 32D bra fits tight in the back now so I am now wider in my under the chest area (not sure how to phrase that). And I do not fill up my cups like I use to, there some gaps. *I say I went down .5 to 1 cups size since I stopped noogling even though I continued taking my pm, maca, bovine in rotations.

But now I'm glad to be back, my immune system is back on track (it was a long story, the doctors never really did figure out what happened), and I finally have some free time on my hands.

Here's my routine:

-Take 2x maca daily (I think 5200mg total)
-Start out pumping 0.5 hours a day using the hold/release method (might try the 7:2 I've been hearing about later on)
-my goal right now is to start getting my girls use to noogling again before I start pushing them (easing in)

Will update with pics & progress later on.
I'm starting tonight :)

tinytots

Hi smileyDD, welcome back! :)

Curious to know if you continued PM this past year without any obvious growth? Ever since I started on PM I've been hungrier (definite weight gain) but I'm pretty sure some of that weight is going to my boobs. Another question: how long have you been on PM? I hear PM will help grow up yo 2 sizes...I just hope it's more than just 2...I need all the help I can get in that department, haha!

I guess I'm curious to know more about those who are mixing in both PM and their noogling routine. Thanks so much!

HoneyBee

Hi SmileyDD. Welcome. I got holiday weight to loose also and hoping it doesn't take the fat from my boobs. How long did you noogle before stopping?

Look forward to see your progress.