Bert's Breast Journey

Bbountiful15

Thanks James! I knooow I wish I took similar picture last month but now I have one to compare for next months update :)

Thank you Kristin00 you'll get there!

I plan on cycling Ainterol PM whenever I start my period, so I'll update ya'll on that.
Also, are there any massages that I could do?

Bbountiful15

Thanks Tim! Just checked out your pics and your girls are looking good ;) I actually started PM on Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to seeing just how this plays out. I'm sure it will workout great! You have really just made my day with the BCp and PM combo thing because I've really been hoping it works out. But no worries, I'm sure that by the time my next monthly update rolls around I'll be seeing a HUGE difference! Fingers crossed ;D

Bbountiful15

Im sorry I'm a week late guys. I was visiting my bf. here are a few update pics. I put some more on my thread on breast nexus

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20306&page=2 :)

Attachments

• photo 4 (1).JPG
    photo 4 (1).JPG
    169 KB · Views: 232
  • photo 1 (6).JPG
    photo 1 (6).JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 272
  • photo 3 (4).JPG
    photo 3 (4).JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 283

James

OMG you shrunk! Most noticeable on the leaning forward pic. I guess that's what you get when you stop for two weeks before you have been noogling long enough for it to become permanent. I'm a great believer in noogling and massage, and not in herbal supplements. Most supplements are scams, and I would encourage you to stay away from them. Noogle, massage, drink lots of water, apply heat. I know it is lots of work to find 20 to 30 hours per week for this, but you will find it worth it. I am sure when you get back into it your gains will quickly return. ;)

Bbountiful15

Yes I did shrink but I know that it was mostly due to my workout regimen that I've been on since I've left school. I went from not working out at all (once the basketball season ended) to working out everyday and heavily at that. I'm happy that I lost a lot less than I thought I would, but I'm definitely going to stick to my noogle sessions every other day! thanks James, I've stopped the PM, im taking a 4 week break to make sure it's actually making a difference.

Should I try everyday noogle sessions? The first time i tried i felt as if i was shrinking so maybe not.

James

I think a few people have found that noogling every two or three days is better than every day. So my opinion is to try longer sessions, every 3 days, but spend at least 1 hour every day massaging. PM is pretty powerful stuff, but can have some bad side effects. Not surprised that swelling would go down when discontinuing.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I don't have solid data but I've been doing a 2-3 day on and 1 day off pattern similar to what James suggest. It could be my imagination but it seems like I'm growing. So, I would suggest trying this idea too since I do know of others doing it in the past.

DJ

BuxomBoobs

most likely using both at the same time would be over kill, they are both estro products I believe, also you might want to use one cup at a time now and then, so that you can center the nipple area and get more stretch on the inner boob. Using both at once limits where the stretch is occurring.

;) and you look great already, but have fun with it. and remember ... for most of us ... this is a long road so take pics even if only for yourself because the changes are usually small and slow, but add up significantly over time.

Lyn234

What a spectacular pair of breasts. Well done !
Curious to know how long it took to get to this stage. Do you plan to go larger ?DSCN2142.JPGDSCN2139.JPG

Lyn234

Forgot to ask what size cups do you use ? How do you get the under breast fold to get the breasts to hang so perfectly.

Last edited:

LaraB

Hello fellow NB users!

I would not say that I am new to this journey. I've wanted bigger, rounder, and fuller breasts since ninth grade. However now I am of a proper age to begin my journey. I am 19 and a solid 34C. I have been this size for years, and I love what I have BUT.. just like you all, I want more ;D and I plan on getting more with the help from hopefully experienced noogleberry users.

Below I have some current pictures ::)
I was scared to put pictures up bold I'LL BE BRAVE 8)

I've been using my XL domes for a month today, and at first they gave me broken capillaries so i switched to every other day. I am not very consistent and have been noogling mostly at night for an hour. I do the 7:2 method and it worked well for me at first, but now I feel as if I need to go longer than 4 sets (which is my usual) I use olive oil as a lubricant and sometimes a heating pad before noogling, but not a lot.

I play sports, so now that I am in the off season I can be more dedicated. I feel like I've gotten a LITTLE growth because my breast feel a little heavier BUT not much. I can tell if I keep it up I will receive a ton of growth, but I need help to know what to do.

I've also started taking some MSM. About 3,600 mgs every night in the powder form.

I'm sort of lost. I'm not sure what I should be taking, and whether it's making a difference. I'm not sure if my method is the best or if I could be getting better results from a different method. I would really love help/suggestions/encouragement!!

:-*
I'm very new to this, but find it all fascinating and exciting! And your breasts are spectacular and beautiful, I do wish I ever get there.. Its quite an encouragement to see, and a tantalising goal. Thank you

Jackbnibbler

Hello fellow NB users!

I would not say that I am new to this journey. I've wanted bigger, rounder, and fuller breasts since ninth grade. However now I am of a proper age to begin my journey. I am 19 and a solid 34C. I have been this size for years, and I love what I have BUT.. just like you all, I want more ;D and I plan on getting more with the help from hopefully experienced noogleberry users.

I've been using my XL domes for a month today, and at first they gave me broken capillaries so i switched to every other day. I am not very consistent and have been noogling mostly at night for an hour. I do the 7:2 method and it worked well for me at first, but now I feel as if I need to go longer than 4 sets (which is my usual) I use olive oil as a lubricant and sometimes a heating pad before noogling, but not a lot.

I play sports, so now that I am in the off season I can be more dedicated. I feel like I've gotten a LITTLE growth because my breast feel a little heavier BUT not much. I can tell if I keep it up I will receive a ton of growth, but I need help to know what to do.

I've also started taking some MSM. About 3,600 mgs every night in the powder form.

I'm sort of lost. I'm not sure what I should be taking, and whether it's making a difference. I'm not sure if my method is the best or if I could be getting better results from a different method. I would really love help/suggestions/encouragement!!

Very beautiful breast

Jackbnibbler

Thanks DJ. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me. I wish more people would comment.

So It's the 23rd which means ITS UPDATE TIIIIIIIME ;D

The following pictures are from the same angle as last time with the exception of one cleavage angle pic.
I've been using a 15:2 method for about two weeks. It feels better than 7:2 because it allows more time for my breasts to get used to the suction and it also helps with swelling. I pump until I feel a pull, then as the pull goes away I pump some more, never over pumping. I used to get red dots, but I haven't in a while.

I have a BreastNexus account and was following up on the Ainterol and bc regimen and came up on BonitaDD's regimen but she had the depo shot. However, I was planning on cycling to keep it healthy and regular but I have no idea how to cycle or what phase I should cycle in since in on birth control now.

BonitaDD's regimen

Anyone cycle the bc and pm?

I feel like my breast have lifted and don't look as saggy. Any thoughts? I'd love to hear how I could improve or suggestions?
Have you tryed nipple enlargement cups. To get your beautiful nipples to stand out ?

T

TomRob

Hello fellow NB users!

Beautiful breasts, congratulations I wish mine are half the size although I only started just over a week ago.

J

jeannemarie

je me pompe les seins depuis une heures jaie des gros mamelon tout durr jesuis heureux je peut mettre un soutien gorge xxxl jeprend du fenugré tout les jours

Attachments

• WIN_20220504_12_53_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220504_12_53_48_Pro.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 6
J

jeannemarie

A PRES POMPAGE GROSSE PAIRES DE SEINS 105 C

Attachments

• WIN_20220521_09_07_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220521_09_07_57_Pro.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 6