Better quick disconnects and electric pump

Briannam81

I found these by accident while trying to find a cheaper solution to the quick disconnects. I'd had a couple of different versions that I could find the same thing online as "fuel quick disconnects". I've been using the one in the picture for a few months now, and it's AWESOME. The o ring on the male side gets a little loose after some time, just have to keep an eye on it. I wish Noogleberry would partner with this company to offer these as they are so much easier to use than what is currently offered. Maybe they can fix the o ring issue too. But still, at $6, if I lose an o ring, I can afford another set.

I also recently bought a vacuum therapy machine on eBay to pair with the Noogleberry XXXL cup and previously mentioned quick disconnects, and I'm in pumping heaven! I can't vouch for the longevity of this electric pump as I just got it in the mail today. But hopefully using the quick disconnect system will save the motor, as the cups that come with it didn't come with that option, I guess you are supposed to use it while it's running. I will say that the breast enlargement feature is kind of interesting, it's like a breast milk pump in that it has a suck/release system that will allow you to use higher pressure without as much of a problem getting blisters. I've learned my limits over the years and can avoid that for the most part. So I'm just using the suction only until I get the pressure I want, disconnect the connector and switch the pump off. More freedom than staying attached to the machine too. I can post a link to the pump I got too, if anyone is interested and it's allowed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-142628.jpg
    Screenshot_20191213-142628.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 152

Briannam81

Just wanted to report an update. Both the quick disconnects and electric pump are going very well. Going through various styles of brake bleeder hand pumps was frustrating. None seemed to work all that great, and most usually broke and had to be rigged up to function again. This electric pump has been amazing. Since the cups it came with weren't designed to use any style of disconnect system, the pump would run constantly to maintain pressure. So I'm thinking that by using the disconnect system, the brief suction required to get the pressure I need, then powering off the pump, will make it last even longer. Thankfully I have a great Noogleberry cup to use with it, and it's been great :) No other cups come close to the size and quality of Noogleberry. I may have to get another XXXL cup if they're still available :)