Bountiful breast for men

Ragavan

I am male using Noogleberry for the last Two years.Now.i am 36A full.I need to icrease my breast to 36D size.Can i take Bountiful breast or Transfemme pills.Need a suggestion.

Ragavan

Thankyou,Daily spades.Can you give me your dosage details & how long it takes to see visible results.How much you got increased

Dailyspades

I don’t have measurements or dosage. I take what the bottle or creams recommend. I’ve done get thick products and I’ve done pure body vitamins which is what I take now. They have better results and they are permanent.
I’ve gone up cup sizes and my ass has gotten wider and jigglier.
the only way I know is I wear clothes that used to not be tight or straining from a yr to 6 months ago and they definitely are tighter.

glossy38c

Hi Ragavan,

Bountiful breasts and Transfemme are fine if you have very deep pockets, but you can do better much more cheaply by avoiding them.

Just research phytoestrogens, because this is what you need. Phytoestrogens is nature's form of estrogen, and exactly what we guys need to speed up development.
Soy and Flax are both rich in phytoestrogens, check it out, however, we all have to be realistic as to how much we can grow without the aid of hormone treatment or surgery!

You are currently an A cup and you want to grow to a D, three cup sizes bigger!

I started as a small B cup five years ago and am now a full C cup which is a great size, but to get to a full D would take multiple pump sessions every day without a day off for a long time because we guys do not have anywhere near as much breast tissue as girls do!

Incidentally, breast creams do very little and are expensive. You would do better to buy a good quality body lotion and just massage your boobs every day. Alternatively, buy Fenugreek oil (Cold Pressed) and massage with a small amount once or twice a day. Fenugreek oil has been shown to stimulate prolactin which is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland eosinophils protein hormone. The main function is to promote the development and growth of mammary glands(Breasts).

Anyway, I hope I have helped in some way. If you want more info you can either reach me here or email me.

Last edited:

Flipper38c

Hi Ragavan,

Bountiful breasts and Transfemme are fine if you have very deep pockets, but you can do better much more cheaply by avoiding them.

Just research phytoestrogens, because this is what you need. Phytoestrogens is nature's form of estrogen, and exactly what we guys need to speed up development.
Soy and Flax are both rich in phytoestrogens, check it out, however, we all have to be realistic as to how much we can grow without the aid of hormone treatment or surgery!

You are currently an A cup and you want to grow to a D, three cup sizes bigger!

I started as a small B cup five years ago and am now a full C cup which is a great size, but to get to a full D would take multiple pump sessions every day without a day off for a long time because we guys do not have anywhere near as much breast tissue as girls do!

Incidentally, breast creams do very little and are expensive. You would do better to buy a good quality body lotion and just massage your boobs every day. Alternatively, buy Fenugreek oil (Cold Pressed) and massage with a small amount once or twice a day. Fenugreek oil has been shown to stimulate prolactin which is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland eosinophils protein hormone. The main function is to promote the development and growth of mammary glands(Breasts).

Anyway, I hope I have helped in some way. If you want more info you can either reach me here or email me.
Agree with Gloss - you can go with Swanson or other companies and get the “goods” those high dollar folks are selling you. I’ve been noogling off and on for almost three years. I get PM from a compounding pharmacy in Florida, fenugreek seed, black cohosh, saw palmetto, red clover, and isoflavs from Swanson. I’ve gone from flat to B-C in these three years being in cups 1-2 hours 4 days a week.. The larger you are, the less noticeable a C cup is, so I’ll continue until I reach a D cup, but it will require, based on my experience so far to be 1-3 hours in the cups everyday for probably a year or more.

Flipper38c

Agree with Gloss - you can go with Swanson or other companies and get the “goods” those high dollar folks are selling you. I’ve been noogling off and on for almost three years. I get PM from a compounding pharmacy in Florida, fenugreek seed, black cohosh, saw palmetto, red clover, and isoflavs from Swanson. I’ve gone from flat to B-C in these three years being in cups 1-2 hours 4 days a week.. The larger you are, the less noticeable a C cup is, so I’ll continue until I reach a D cup, but it will require, based on my experience so far to be 1-3 hours in the cups everyday for probably a year or more.
I just updated my profile picture. I am now a C cup… So hang in there