Brava accessoires and Noogleberryset for Sale

noortje

Hi there,

There was a time that i used Brava (needed new domes but that was financially not possible at that given time) and afterwards wanted to start Noogleberry. But i got fed up with the whole thing and stopped using it. I just had to learn to accept the way my breasts are, they are still an A and in times when i get some extra weight they are a full A, so thats the way it is. I'll keep massaging them with a cream with pueraria mirifica and the supplement powder ( i had a long break so have to start from scratch again :).

But the systems are not needed anymore. So i will sell them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221267695920?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/sieraden-tassen-en-uiterlijk/uiterlijk-lichaamsverzorging/m703522298-noogleberry-breast-enlargement-system-set.html?c=d721e818194200feca4409741512b6e6&previousPage=mympSeller

The 2 auctions have individual prices but i will make a combined price for the whole set (brava and Noogleberry),for 150 euro instead of 180 euro. Shipping is on me :)

I used Noogleberry once but cleaned it very good.

Hope someone is interested.

Have a nice day ya'll

M

maksimovic

bonjour

Attachments

• WIN_20200904_17_27_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200904_17_27_44_Pro.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 7

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Maksimovic - why are you writing on long dead threads here? Apart from flooding this whole forum with your comments and pictures you are not giving anyone else much of a chance to have serious conversations and get help when needed.

M

maksimovic

Maksimovic - pourquoi écrivez-vous sur des fils morts depuis longtemps ici? En dehors de l’inondation de tout ce forum avec vos commentaires et photos que vous ne donnez pas à quelqu’un d’autre beaucoup d’une chance d’avoir des conversations sérieuses et obtenir de l’aide en cas de besoin.
Maksimovic - pourquoi-vous sur des fils morts depuis longtemps ici? En dehors de l’inondation de tout ce forum avec vos commentaires et photos que vous ne donne pas à quelqu’un d’autre beaucoup d’une chance d’avoir des conversations sérieuses et obtenir de l’aide en cas de besoin.
je suis nouveau sur le site excusez-moi

Attachments

• WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Maksimovic - the original message from noortje was on August 15 2013!! He/she is probably not even viewing responses to their comments after all this time. Just pointing out!