breast augmentation (pump and subliminal audio) and menopause

giogio

Hello to all. Do you think the pumping program works even if you are in menopause?
And subliminal messages? The videos of subliminal messages are based on the production of estrogen, it is useless to listen to them if I'm in menopause?
sorry for my english, I'm italian

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Oh it works!! I'm over 60 and at last its working for me. Bear in mind in the past I have not used Noogleberry very regularly, now I'm in lockdown I have no worries about Noogling whenever I want to, and I am seeing growth which I really pleased with.

If you use Noogle often enough regularly, drink lots of water and eat wel, l you will grow.

James

moocow said:
If you use Noogle often enough regularly, drink lots of water and eat well, l you will grow.

Don't forget to add massage with Aloe Vera oil to that list and optionally add some fenugreek to the oil. 5 minutes twice a day. Also oil when noogling will help the breasts slide up into the cups better. Lubricating oil can be something cheaper like coconut oil.

giogio

I tried the pump and release method for 3 months, without results. Now I'm trying the pump and hold method and I have a little more temporary swelling.....

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
giogio - that's a start; Once you notice temporary swellings that will in time turn to more permanent swellings. That's what happened to me; I'd been pumping and stretching my breasts very erratically for years; but since lockdown with nothing to do !! I decided to have a serious go at it, and shortly after I discovered my swellings were staying overnight, and then permanently. Obviously I am still pumping and stretching as I want the growth to be bigger!! I think it's harder for us older women, my breasts aren't the perkiest, but I don't care about that, I want them bigger anyway!! You can get there too if you have the time and determination to keep at it!!

giogio

moocow said:
giogio - that's a start; Once you notice temporary swellings that will in time turn to more permanent swellings. That's what happened to me; I'd been pumping and stretching my breasts very erratically for years; but since lockdown with nothing to do !! I decided to have a serious go at it, and shortly after I discovered my swellings were staying overnight, and then permanently. Obviously I am still pumping and stretching as I want the growth to be bigger!! I think it's harder for us older women, my breasts aren't the perkiest, but I don't care about that, I want them bigger anyway!! You can get there too if you have the time and determination to keep at it!!

I hope so much! Because seeing that little swelling excites me! Now we are in smart working here, and I take this opportunity to pump! I use small cups, I'm very flat, I would be happy to have also a small breast, now I'm not even the first bra size!
thanks for your encouragement!!!!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi giogio - I'm sure you'll get a result - I've been pumping for some time and started on the small cups. Then I got mediums and I still use them sometimes - my nipples reach to within 2 cm of the end of the cup. I got large cups a few months ago and it seems useful to use the large sometimes and the mediums others. So you need to be prepared to buy medium cups sometime. I assume you're more than half filling the small ones. I went from flat to A cup using the small and medium domes. I'm still not properly filling a B cup bra. You will see some growth within months I'd say. Best wishes, Aria x

giogio

ariadne said:
Hi giogio - I'm sure you'll get a result - I've been pumping for some time and started on the small cups. Then I got mediums and I still use them sometimes - my nipples reach to within 2 cm of the end of the cup. I got large cups a few months ago and it seems useful to use the large sometimes and the mediums others. So you need to be prepared to buy medium cups sometime. I assume you're more than half filling the small ones. I went from flat to A cup using the small and medium domes. I'm still not properly filling a B cup bra. You will see some growth within months I'd say. Best wishes, Aria x

thank youuuuu! grazie!
I fill more than half of the small cups now....