breast blisters after pumping

shirazmn

I would also suggest to not do 2 hours straight.
Follow Tina's advice. Get to the point of feeling pins pricks, back down the pressure, and keep the cups on for at most one hour. Then take them off and wait for another hour, and then do another 1 hour long session.
A few people have said, and I agree, that there is some value in pumping when the skin is already a bit stretched, but you have to give the body the time to re-hydrate that part of the skin and work on the previous red marks.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Pressure is the problem. Duration is not so much. I would wear for 2-3 hours back a few years because it was possible then. To high of pressure at any duration could cause blisters, bruising, redness and will prolong the fading cup ring marks. I would suggest that if you want to wear for extend periods, every 30-45 minutes to reduce pressure for 15 or so them increase it back up. High low, high low type of thing. I have tried so many ways but it still boils down to what works for your time table, your schedule. Find what you like or more correctly, find what you enjoy. There is more than one way to do this. The one thing that is the “only way” is, you have to be consistent in your quest to enlarge!! Consistent is key I have found. Figure a schedule and stay with it!! Use generous amount of oil when using your cups. It will facilitate the draw of your skin into the cup better than creams. Oil will last. Creams absorb to quickly. Use the cream lotions afterward. Pump away my friends!!

gordo

Tina A
what were your first signs that your boobs were getting larger after noodling,
no itching, hurting or stretching
other measurement wise
were you taking pills too
how long did it take you to notice and signs of boobs getting larger
Amandade

Tina A

First signs of getting larger?, they got larger. It may have been many months or even a year before you could finally see sustained and retained enlargement. To me they feel “itchy” at times when they are “growing”. No proof, just a feeling. I had tried all the “boob” grower pils over the years but after many hours of research I settled on supplements that are said to aid in the growth and development of breasts. I’ve been doing that for a few years now. Is that what paid off? Who knows, but they are growing! If you go through my whole thread I believe most everything is mentioned.

DeAnna savanna

what is the secret of not getting blisters from pumping and the under skin bruising
I will have the domes on for 2 hours and when I remove them I may have some blisters
Amandaclaire06@yahoo.com
Yes the red blisters, what you need to do is just about 30 to 40 minutes and do that once are twice a day if you can and not pump them up so tight and use your breast cream. I do no they are scary when I did it, make sure you put your hands on your breast and rub then clockwise, Massage them to get blood in to them. But don't worry it takes a few day to heal, but let them heal. I hope this helps DeAnna

Tina A

You can blister in five minutes. It’s not the time that causes blistering. It’s high or over pressure. You can’t speed up breast growth. Swelling isn’t growth. It takes time for anything to grow. But, the longer you can keep your breast enlarged or swelled, it helps keep blood vessels engorged with blood which hopefully aids in cell growth. It does not grow in a matter of a month, but many months or even years. I highly suggest, speaking from experience, do not use creams or lotions as lubricant in conjunction with pumping. Use oil. Lotions dry or soak in to quickly and you lose lubrication or “slipperiness” in the cup and now your skin sticks. Having your boob slide in the cup will aid in filling the cup. Again, experience of many years, trying many ways has brought me to that conclusion. Be generous with the oil. After pumping massage it all in. If you do get some blisters, when you remove your cups massage them smooth. You can still pump, but back it down a few days but keep them pumped. Here again, over pressurizing can be your enemy. Pump as often as you can, 15 minutes a time is enough but do it as many times a day as you can. Keep them pumped up. Keep the blood flowing to them. Mine are still increasing. I’m still amazed after all these years that I have my “own”!! One last thing, find what regimen works for your schedule and stick to it.

DeAnna savanna

Great advice; thanks Tina, yes I've been doing it for years myself, I just started again pumping my girls I noticed they are much larger after noogling, but will have to try more than twice a day?