Breast Enlargement Journey (MTF)

Stephanie1967

Hi my name is Stephanie and I am new to this so I am hoping i am doing this right. I am a male that has been working for years to try and become a woman and the Noogleberry breast pump has been a great help. I started as 42AA using the large contoured breast cups and then moved onto the XL cups within a few months which apparently was to quick which I will get to a minute. With the XL cups I was able to get to a 42B and believe I grew out of them so I now recently ordered the XXL cups but they are not contoured which will be new to me but can't wait. So going back to moving to quickly, so when i was a 42AA I was using the large cups everyday for an hour and I was seeing a change which made me extremely excited so I figured I would increase the pressure and increase my size quicker which is what happened but what also happened was bruising so I thought I needed the XL cups so I ordered them and took a break from pumping and the bruising went away. When the XL cups arrived I started up again and did the same thing gradually worked up with the pressure and my chest was getting larger so I started pumping harder and started bruising again so now I ordered XXL cups. I still am not sure how full the cup should be before I move onto the next cup but what I do know is that growing breasts takes time like in nature but it easy to get lost when you see the changes happening. My goal is to get to a 42C or 44B since I do not believe the cups will get me to 44C but maybe they will and if they do come out with a larger size cup than XXL I will most likely get it. Now I did buy the nipple pads and have not used them yet because not sure if they will do anything for me. I do not have pain in my nipples just bruised breasts which I hope will stop happening. I am not sure if this will help anyone but if it does great and if you have any tips please let me know because anything that will help my journey be successful I am all for it.

As for the customer service Lucy answered all my questions and was extremely helpful and I asked a lot of questions!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Sephanie - well done on your progress so far!! But you are right, bruising ourselves doesn't help in the long run, as we have to ease off with pumping altogether while we heal, so I have found little and often works for me better, perhaps only a couple of prolonged sessions (over an hour) in a day, and the rest kept down to 30-45 mins, and trying not to pump too hard!! Trouble is when you see a little bit of growth you just want to keep on pumping and getting huge growth and that is when you get bruising!! And huge growth doesn't stay when you are forcing the growth like that!!

I don't like the nipple pads, I think if you are growing breasts you want nipples that look similar to your breasts, and trying to tie them down so they don't stretch seems silly to me (Personal view only!)

I think you can get to whatever size you want, it's a case of keeping at it and not giving up - that is where originally I was going wrong, I'd pump for a few days and give up disappointed not to see growth, but since lockdown where I have plenty of alone time I can pump as often as I like and I have started to swell nicely! So just be kind to yourself, and you can get to the size you want to be!! Good luck.

Stephanie1967

Moocow,
Thank you for your tips and I will try the pumping regiment that seems to work for you. I am excited to get to the next size and I am not sure how I will hide them since work does not know I am becoming a girl and I agree you would want the nipples to be in proportion to the size of the my breasts. I did just received the XXL cups which I think will work great but they are not easy to get on and pumped because of there size. There has to be a trick that makes it easier to get them on.
Thank you again
Steph

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Stephanie - if you're not 80% filling the XL cups yet then they are probably your best regular device for pumping with. There's no magic solution to fit very large domes on your chest. You'll maybe find them more comfortable in time - as I say, hoping you can use the XL's in the meantime. As far as nipple visibility goes, best not to worry too much. I poke out of my shirts a bit sometimes and I just dont care about it - that's how it is! Male clothes cover a lot up. Having to go around bare chested with family in the swimming pool is something else I guess but they would get used to your new appearance - and maybe someone would suggest you "cover up" which is a chance to engage on the topic in an easyish way. In essence - stay cool,, x Ari

Stephanie1967

Ariadne,
Thank you for the advice. Yea I am not 80% in the XL cups I am more like 65-70% but once i do have the XXL cups on they are more comfortable and do not pinch on the side boobs as much. If the girls want to poke out I am all for it but explaining bra straps are an entirely different subject. Easy to hide them when you layer up but when you live in the desert you can only layer so much. As for the pool thing I have not had that issue yet but I do see it happening and the discussion happening shortly there after. You can only say it is gynecomastia up to a certain point and if I am a large B and get to a C I think everyone will figure it out. If the chest does not scream I am becoming a girl the lasered legs and chest with awesome boobs will probably tell the story.
Thank you for your advise I just might go back to the XL cups for a little longer so the XXL cups will work easier.
Thank you again
Steph