jeannemarie

hello beau seins comme moi 95C

Attachments

• WIN_20220627_16_18_12_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220627_16_18_12_Pro.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 61
W

WOLFY

HeHe. You get any bigger hun, you will fall flat on you nose. Naw really, how much bigger do you really want to go? They seem like they could get uncomfortable after a hard workout.

TomRob

TomRob

I too love enlarge nipples, I enjoy just wearing a t-shirt so my nipples are clearly visible especially when I sit in the bus.
As I read this and my previous reply I am naked and have NoogleBerry cones attach to my breasts for the next 20minutes or so and then I stretch-out on my sofa and lay my warm up bean gag over my breasts and let the heat of the bean bag penetrated my breasts before I apply Natureday breasts cream.

Karen J

Here is a sample of my wonderful breast enlargement journey. Come inside and look what I have done!
Yes I do love how your breast are so big and beautiful but I just ordered my natureday and I have a question for you now how long did it take you to get your breast so big I only got the pills and yes I am on noogleberry right now and my breast are at the size of b or c-cups right now.....lol yeah kevin

TomRob

Yes I do love how your breast are so big and beautiful but I just ordered my natureday and I have a question for you now how long did it take you to get your breast so big I only got the pills and yes I am on noogleberry right now and my breast are at the size of b or c-cups right now.....lol yeah kevin
Beautiful breasts I am using the same NatureDay Breasts cream and NoogleBerry pump and the soap. I have to order the extra large foam ring for the XXL cups.