bushbiyu's stats (brand new user)

B

bushbiyu

It came today!! Sorry guys but I've been waiting for something like this for sooooo long.

I'm:

31 years old
four children, (all breastfeed)
5'1'' tall
115 lbs
32 AA (but that's just an approximate, my breasts are just loose skin with nipples sitting sadly at the bottom of the bra!)

I came across this from ebay and I was really reluctant, thinking it was another pipe dream. But Noogleberry has the best customer service I've experienced, hands down!! All of you guys are so encouraging, I think it was the love more than anything that made me go ahead and buy a system.

Okay... I pumped for 30 minutes today on the right side (the bigger one) and 45 on the left. I hid in the bathroom and it took more than a minute to figure out how to get suction. I had to finally lay back with my arms straight down by my side. I'm using medium cups, with the white pad thingy. My breasts went from just barely filling the bottom to reaching the 1/2 inch mark on the cup. I pumped and then stopped when they were inflated and sat around for about 10 minutes more with just the suction. I think I might get the tie off thingy when I order a bigger cup size. I had to stop because I got a little sore, mostly in my left side, (and my kids threatened to break the bathroom door down :).

The wonderful thing is that both breasts are visably fuller if not quite firmer. I can see a difference in the mirror and how they sit in my bra. That alone is worth twice the price!! I wouldn't even mind if the effects are only temporary as it was MY own breasts, no pads, tape or god forbid surgery (which I would have gotten had I had the money!!). I plan to pump once in the morning and once in the evening, giving the left side a few minutes more. After I stopped I felt the soreness in my left muscle. I wonder if this normal. My actual breasts feel tender, but soft, not at all like engorged with breast-milk (which is what I was thinking this was more like). The effects lasted for about two hours and then my breasts seemed to deflate a bit.

I'm so encouraged to keep at it, though. It felt so good looking the mirror and seeing my breasts looking more normal for a change. I can't even wear a push up bra, as their is just nothing there. While they were still pretty flat the bottoms were full and the wrinkles were completely gone!! I'm short and slender so I'm not too concerned about size, I just want my fullness back. I'm hoping as time passes the "tops" will fill out. At that point I will fall on my knees and scream with joy.

Is anyone trying a different method for the pumping? I'm not sure if the way I'm pumping is the best way. I'm new at this so if anyone has suggestions, tomorrow I'll try some different ways. I'm still excited!! It really does work!!

Happy, hopeful, and hiding in the bathroom!!
bushbiyu

Anastasia916

Oh boy, 4 kids and only one bathroom? You poor thing! And yes noogleberry is awesome! I gained more of a round shape and 1/2 inch in measurement of the bust and only been using it about a month. As far as pumping the best way, it varies for everyone, some like to pump them hold it the entire time at that pressure, others do a pump and release technique, etc. there are many different ways to do it, but the best way for each of us depends on the individual. I've done different ways, but find the best way for me is...I pump till it feels tight and tingly, hold it till it feels relaxed and like nothing, pump more till it feels tight again and do that for the entire 30 min or hour, I pump 30 min during the day and an hour at night. I'm waiting on the large domes but now I'm filling the mediums so I pump till I fill them now and hold it for the entire time till I get the new domes, I use a double dome system with the airlock. I tried the rings but found I like it better without them, it doesn't hurt me without them. Good luck hun!

Rachiex

That's brilliant - I'm so pleased for you! Yes, noogleberry is brilliant - it really gives you a boost in more ways than one!

I looked at my boobs today and realised how much they had changed in the past 4 months - they are completely different. I just wonder how they will look in another 4 months time!

So glad you feel happy bushbiyu!

x x x x

B

bushbiyu

Hey, thanks you guys.

I think I like Anastasia's technique. Last night I just pumped and held it until it deflated and repumped the entire time. I still feel soreness, though, I still see fullness throughout the day although my breasts aren't firm yet. I think I am a fast responder, though because they are now filling up the 1 inch mark on the medium domes. Probaly because I breastfed so many children.

pumping away
bushbiyu

and yes, sadly only one bathroom with four children. :D