Busting to have a bust lol

Libertybel

:)Just starting out.... This is me, hi everyone.

I breasted 3 kids for a total of 6 years. I was pretty flat to start with....got nothing now!!

I take heaps of vitamins for my everyday health.....I'm now also taking PM morning and night, 2x1000mg fish oil, saw pametto twice a day and nettle root twice a day.

I'm noogling at night, started about 4 days ago....trying a few different things there to see what works!!

Also massaging....started about 10 days ago I guess.

This is me about a week before my period. I'll try another photo in a month or 2 :)

Under bust 31.5"
Bust 34"
A-very small b cup
148 lb
5 foot 7" female aged 37

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 158

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hon, you're far from 'nothing'. They're beautiful and I won't stand for you knockin them! :)

*sigh* I'm just trying to get to your "nothing". It definitely sounds like you're trying hard to jump start bombshell building. Just remember, each day is a step forward -- even if you can't tell that mountain is any bigger.

DJ

Libertybel

Thanks DJ :) like most people, I'm probably too self critical!! how long have u been at this for? I'm sure u will get there too :) I like your analogy!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I started with massage only back in late Oct 2013 to see if I would grow at all. I'd been reading about NBE for nearly 2 years after stumbling across the topic and needed "confirmation" in someway this wasn't just quackery.

I have just completed my 16th week of tracking and being on herbs, so I did find my confirmation. I learnt most males only grow to A or B sizes on herbs alone and well, that isn't acceptable for me. I started noogling in late Dec 2013. If I'm gonna break a social taboo, why only break it a little? Blame it on the Rocky Mountains I see every day. :)

If I may be so bold to suggest -- get yourself a pretty goal bra and place it somewhere in view for every morning and evening reminders of your goal. I got myself a couple of used 42D and 42DD (couldn't find anything in 40 :b). When I first got them -- I couldn't even get any flesh over the underwires but now I can get something in that vast cavern called a cup. It has helped me not to give in to despair and frustration. I still haven't found anything for the impatience; I am open to suggestions. :)

DJ

Libertybel

BuxomBoobs said:
:eek: what i would not give for nipples like yours....!!! jealous

Well thanks! Was behind the door when they handed out boobies, but i made it back in time for the nipples lol :)

NadiOne

Welcome liberty ;D sounds like your off to a good start. You may also have an advantage because you have a few children. I can't wait to see your progress!

Kristin00

Looking good so far :) have you measured at all since you started? I think you look a little fuller/ more defined on top in your new pictures

jeane

Italian living in France
"Well thanks! Was behind the door when they handed out boobies, but i made it back in time for the nipples lol :)"

I love this humorous sentence.
I also would like you beautiful nipples.
;)
Jeane