Ceciliaspasm Stats

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, ceciliaspasm has allowed me to post a recent email from her which shows her great progress!
Im sure the following will be a great inspiration to all.
Thank you and well done ceciliaspasm;

Just a quick update on my progress - I have been using the Large domes since April 08 and moved onto the new XL a couple of weeks ago as I can now get them to fit. When I started noogleberry I was a B measuring about 37". I am now a full C (D in Matalan!) measuring 38.5". They are so much fuller and on a night out I can get them measuring over 39" for about 6 hours!!! I usually rush out and round to my boyfriends as soon as the marks have gone. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found noogleberry because I had so little confidence. I've had magazine photographers taking my photo in the street which would never have happened. I don't post on the forum much, as I don't get time, but if you want to put this on for new users to read feel free. I've had people asking me if I've had implants. It's so rare these days to find something that actually works if you are prepared to put the time in. Two of my friends say they are going to try noogleberry now because they have seen my results. All I can say is THANK YOU LUCY! I'm going to keep going with the XLs and see how far I can go.

from Ceciliaspasm

K

kultzu

That's wonderful. Congratulations celiliaspasm !

Kultzu

C

ceciliaspasm

Thanks Kultzu! I actually wouldn't have stuck at it for so long if I hadn't read your posts about your continuing use of NB. I don't care if I have to wear these domes for the rest of my life - it seems such a normal part of my day now! I love going out just after pumping - I feel like Pamela Anderson! lol! Actually they aren't that big . . . yet!!! :)

Rachiex

That's fantastic Ceciliaspam. Matalan has gone up even further in my estimations than it was before!

x x x x

K

kultzu

Glad to hear that, celiliaspasm ! :-*
Noogle has boosted our boobs and confidence. I love it ;) ;)

Kultzu

C

ceciliaspasm

Update! I had been using the old version of the hand pump up until Friday of this week. I've used the newer light weight one for the past two days and I am getting more swelling which is lasting longer. It seems much more noticeable. I'm wondering if this is the pump or the fact that I've been eating lots of seeds (protein) for the past few days too! Maybe a combination? Will hunt out the tape measure and post my findings later! I'm rather excited though as I was spilling out of my 32D bra yesterday 2 hours after pumping and managed to hit the 4" mark on the dome for the first time ever!!!!