COMPLETELY FLAT

minnie34

I agree with Fina; it is all about self-confidence and what we project. I've seen girls who are in the same AA category as myself and they look smoking hot, not a padded bra in sight. Unfortunately, I know exactly what it feels like not having that kind of confidence, but I also know that the noogleberry alone wont change that - it's something that has to be worked on and ultimately come from inside.

I also agree with previous posters that you're not completely flat at all. You're bigger than I was when I started and you have a really lovely round shape. I look forward to following your progress and I wish you all the boobie-growth you wish for!! :-*

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I think a mid-b or just above is great, too! It's funny for me to see girls here that already have a nice big C, and want more, but, hey, I'm 5'9", and wished once upon a time I'd been 5'10"! I think Cameron Diaz is a nice size, for example. I'm kinda use to the conveniences of not having huge tits- like lying on my stomach, running comfortably... seeing my feet.... While I was dancing, I saw so many girls with perfect b cups succcumb to surgery, and they really never looked as good as they did before. I also saw girls that were built like us, and I'd often be watching them dance, thinking- wow, she looks hot! before I even realized that she had tiny tits, too... :) Seeing a pic of you actually gives me an appreciation of what I have now, but what can I say? I want the superpowers that come with boobs! I also sometimes feel like it's a club i wasn't invited to be in- certain things I want to wear, etc., Anyway, don't be discouraged! This morning I had a little, TINY bit of residual swelling from last night, but that's kinda a new thing, and not every day. But I have hope! If you want to give yourself a boost, look at people that stretch their earlobes to kingdom come- if they've done it slowly, their elongated lobes are just as thick! So, obviously the flesh is growing in to make up for the expansion. The concept works, it just takes time :) Keep us posted!!! Even if nothing seems to be happening, k?

Krizzy

Aww Fina thank you so much! Wow you travelled the world from dancing??? That's incredible! I bet you looked amazing too!
I personally don't want big boobs. I think a mid B and above is considered big. It's kind of funny because some of the people who made fun of me were small A-cups themselves. I guess it made them feel better by knowing that there was somebody smaller than them. Next time they say that I have the smallest boobs in the world, I'm gonna laugh at them and be like, "And what about yours?"

There was a point in my life when I had absolutely no boobage (14 years old) and I was a wild child. I did not give a crap when I went topless and all the guys I hung out with did not give a crap. They still thought I was attractive and fun to be around. But I was 30 pounds lighter and being small like that made me confident. You know, I think that sometimes people think it's wrong to have small boobs because they haven't seen enough boobs like mine. But remembering those moments when I flashed myself at my guy friends in high school make me know that there are a lot of guys out there who don't care about boobs. I seriously think connecting with a guy and having wit makes most guys attracted to me cuz they feel comfortable being around me.

No, I'm not taking any herbs. I tried the Natureday liquid for a bit but the taste drove me insane. I also have the Natureday pills but I only stuck to them for about a week. I should go back on them since I have a lot left. I've noticed that with NB, my skin stretches a bit more when I use it more often. But none of the crazy swelling I get inside the cups stays after I take the cups off. I'm not sure how exactly the herbal pills will help increase breast size, but many say it helps.

You make me feel so much better!!!
Any updates now? I am new with noogleberry and Im the same as you. Flat chested.