confused about sizes

B

boobygreedmonster

I have been using the online bra calculators and they usually say I am an AA. I measure 29.5 underbust and 33.5 at my bust. I wear padded B's and actually fit in some B bras. I could fit in A but AA is too small. Even if I gained an inch I would only be an A according to these websites. Am I an AA or are these websites wrong? ???

I am getting my kit soon, can't wait to show this measuring tape. In a month or so I will go to Victoria Secret and get some new bras :)

M

morninghello

I don't trust online calculators at all. I'm wearing C's and D's now and some of them still say I'm an A, which totally does not fit me (I was wearing a 34B before starting NB). Your measurements are about what I started at. I use this sizing guide: http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html. The measuring across each breast method has been the only way I've gotten an accurate, well-fitting size. Good luck! I hope your kit gets to you soon :)

B

boobygreedmonster

Hi morninghello. You are an inspiration, you went from a B to a C/D, that is awesome. According to this chart I am a full A which is right, although I prefer to wear padded B's, lol. I am hoping I gain 1.5 inches on each breast. That chart is helpful, thanks.