Confused, help

Rebeyd

I'm trying to order large contoured cups but they have airlocks on the cups but I already have the airlock tubing. How can you order them with without the lock already on them? Or can they be removed?

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
The airlock tubing has an end that is a male piece that goes into the female air lock that is on the cup. You need both to make the system work. But the airlocks do turn out of the cups, but then they’re not gonna be useable. Does that help?

Rebeyd

The airlock tubing has an end that is a male piece that goes into the female air lock that is on the cup. You need both to make the system work. But the airlocks do turn out of the cups, but then they’re not gonna be useable. Does that help?
But I have the t shaped tubing

Attachments

• 20230925_112409.jpg
    20230925_112409.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 8

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
The tube on the right will work with the NB cup with lock. The other two, unless NB has changed something( I’d have to check ), will not work with the NB system. If you have a hand pump to attach the tube on the right to, the part on that will plug into the lock valve on the NB cup. So, you want to order the cups as are with valve lock.

Rebeyd

The tube on the right will work with the NB cup with lock. The other two, unless NB has changed something( I’d have to check ), will not work with the NB system. If you have a hand pump to attach the tube on the right to, the part on that will plug into the lock valve on the NB cup. So, you want to order the cups as are with valve lock.
Thanks