Couple's Noogling

bash42

Been lurking for a while, but can't see to find the answer to my questions.

My wife and I just recently started Noogling, so we're just working out the kinks now. (pun intended)

Question one: I am male, 42" band size. What cup size should I start with? My current target is a B cup, but that may change depending on the wife. I've read on thread that said to start with small, and work your way up, and I've also seen some males start with XL's and that works for them. I know everyone's different, but is there a general consensuses what 'should' work? I've already started with medium cups, and have had some success after 2 months. I only fill them just under 1/3 before I go to far.

Question two: My wife has Fibromyalgia. We just got her XL domes (she's too large for my medium). She's afraid noogling too much may send her into a fibro flare. Is there anyone else out there with Fibro that can share their experience? We're thinking have her do a single 15 min session per night for the first 2 weeks, and increase slowly after that.

ghost13

I started with a band size of 40 and bust size of 43, after 1333 hours over 19 months, my bust size is 46. I fill the extra large cups five inches. You're doing it right, stay with the medium cups till you fill them, then go to next size cups, and so on. It just takes time.