covering nipples

noogler 24

hi all
previously i tried covering nipples with band aids cross after massage and they came off on light pressure even..i am in my pms these days..(the only week i need to cover my nipples bcz they dont get sore otherwise on my usual medium to low pressure,pms makes them sore even when not noogling and suction just makes them more angry)
i was following james advice since 1 week of generous oil use n was so happy that she told me this wonderful tip..
today i applied band aid cross first,then applied oil on surrounding breast,i could not massage though obviously..and yippy..i swell so nice and noogled for 3 hrs with no pain ..so i guess no massage for 5 to 7 days a month is better than nasty pain in my deliacte nipples..
also..it didnt pull my areolas so they didnt stretch with swelling in misbalanced oval shape that i was whining about since 2 days..so may be..i should massage before shower indepndnt of noogling ,wash the oil off and just greese the sides of my breast around band aid to prevent any areola shape change..i hope areolas ll still grow nicely as boobies grow even if i cover them..please tell me what you think of my ideas..i ll be thankful. ❤

noogler 24

may be i can massage with breast cream 30 45 min before noogling to prevent stretch makrs and then band aid would stick well ,then i can apply oil around that cross of band aids and pump..this ll allow me better pressure limits n more swelling ..may be more growth too :D