Cup placement

cococlang

Hey everyone, I recently got back into noogling after doing it on and off the last two years. I usually pump each breast separately since I’m trying to pull more skin in the center. After noogling, I always notice that the ring marks always overlap with the opposite breast. Is this a good thing or should I not be moving the cup that inward?

W

Wolfmoon

Cococlang, (like your forum name, very unusual)

As with breast cups, depending on how long or how hard you pump, chances are cup rings will appear. It's just the way it is, and they will disappear in a short, especially if that area is well lubed. With oils or body lotions. Being that yours overlap, I would think they would disappear as well. I don't think you should lose sleep over what we nooglers find as a everyday event. BTW, I have noogled since the first of the year, and I get that every time I noogle. Also, I'm a male. I wish you lots of luck on your journey.

W

Wolfmoon

Cococlang, (like your forum name, very unusual but catchy)

As with breast cups, depending on how long or how hard you pump, chances are cup rings will appear. It's just the way it is, and they will disappear in a short, especially if that area is well lubed. With oils or body lotions. Being that yours overlap, I would think they would disappear as well. I don't think you should lose sleep over what we nooglers find as a everyday event. BTW, I have noogled since the first of the year, and I get that every time I noogle. Also, I'm a male. I wish you lots of luck on your journey.
OR, were you inference to one cup overlapping onto the opposite breast? Try to avoid that if you can. Besides, the opposing breast might go ---OUCH!!!

cococlang

OR, were you inference to one cup overlapping onto the opposite breast? Try to avoid that if you can. Besides, the opposing breast might go ---OUCH!!!
That's actually exactly what I was talking about lol okay Ill try to avoid it as much as I can

Good luck on your journey as well!

Thank you!

W

Wolfmoon

Guys can grow racks also.

Attachments

• 20210719_201704.jpg
    20210719_201704.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 39
W

Wolfmoon

Anyway, you must have a sizeable rack if one cup is overriding the opposite tit. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you? A picture would be nice to share..
Also, what part of this big bad world are you from? I'm from the USA.

W

Wolfmoon

Coco
Sorry for my texting mistakes. It's late, and I'm tired .

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Coco , and hi to Wolfy too - maybe the overlap doesnt matter. On male chests, breasts tend to be set wide apart, compared to females, so we usually dont get nearthat overlap point. And we have to find bras that push the breasts in from the sides if possible. I've tended to the opinion that NB helps with size of breast but the final shaping may need to rely on the bra - good noogling :) A

W

Wolfmoon

Thank you Ari for responding

I know what your saying and where your coming from. For us guys, it's more of a up hill battle to get nice breast. The ladies have it a little smoother, but some have to battle it out as well. Anyway, so I don't interrupt your plans with your girl, I'll awaite till you have more free time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Take care guy.
Woolfy

W

Wolfmoon

Oh, by the way, I think what coco was talking about was using one cup to pump with and it was overlaping onto her other bare breast. She must be using very large cup(s). So, the breast that is bare is getting squished under the cup of the breast that is being pumped. You know that that has to hurt. Hence, the OVER LAP! Woolfy

cococlang

Anyway, you must have a sizeable rack if one cup is overriding the opposite tit. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you? A picture would be nice to share..
Also, what part of this big bad world are you from? I'm from the USA.
So apparently when I last got measured I'm between a 36D or 36DD, which is surprising because they look smaller. Even my mom and sister were surprised when I told them, lol. They are kinda wide splayed and tubular so I'm trying to see if I can achieve more roundness and fullness on the top with noogling.
I'm in the US too! And nice progress btw :)

IMG_5444.jpg

cococlang

Hi Coco , and hi to Wolfy too - maybe the overlap doesnt matter. On male chests, breasts tend to be set wide apart, compared to females, so we usually dont get nearthat overlap point. And we have to find bras that push the breasts in from the sides if possible. I've tended to the opinion that NB helps with size of breast but the final shaping may need to rely on the bra - good noogling :) A
Hi ariadne! I believe you're right because my breasts are kinda narrow so I guess that's what causes the cup to overlap with the opposite breast when I only pump with one. I have been using two cups at a time lately tho so I've been avoiding that overlap with that. And I really want to invest in a few Bradelis bras since I know they're good for shaping, but I'm living paycheck to paycheck now so I'm just waiting til I save some money

Happy noogling!

J

jeannemarie

JOUR DE FRANCE

Attachments

• WIN_20210729_06_36_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210729_06_36_46_Pro.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11

lovealwayswins

So apparently when I last got measured I'm between a 36D or 36DD, which is surprising because they look smaller. Even my mom and sister were surprised when I told them, lol. They are kinda wide splayed and tubular so I'm trying to see if I can achieve more roundness and fullness on the top with noogling.
I'm in the US too! And nice progress btw :)

View attachment 14952
Pretty breast and there is also a YouTuber life 4 choice breast that has helped me gain a lot of breast tissue

Wolfy

Hello L.A.W.,
Could you please provide me with the link on utube that you mentioned that helped you gain size?

Thanks
Wolfy