cupping marking

Gaia2011

hi NB users :)

I have been pumping for three months now, I noticed a darker colour and it looked like a circle mark around my breast/chest. I tried bio oil to fix the the strange colour of my skin.. it looks stupid and summer is here now.. I cannot show my chest anymore... any advise ?
its embarrassing!

LAWMANN2004

HI!! From what you describe, it
sounds like you ard over pumping.
Take it easy for a few days to give
them a break, then try less suction.
Keep us informed as to what happens
Jamie2

Gaia2011

thanks jamie

to be honest, i don't think I am over pumping, just the skin on my breast is darker than my normal skin colour, I have stopped for few days and will try less suction and see how I go... maybe I did over pump... :)

cheers Gaia

P

piccolina

Sounds like it could even be bruising. If your ring marks are lasting long after your swelling goes down, I would definitely agree that you're overpumping. Be careful!!

32aa

Yea I am having the same problem, I don't feel like I'm over pumping and the darker parts doesn't seem to hurt like a bruise when I pump. I tried 3 days without pumping and it still didn't go away and I couldn't help not pumping for three days. I am using bio oil as well to make it disappear, just started applying bio oil yesterday, no results yet.

32aa

Actually I woke up today and the discoloration was a much lighter shade, so the bio oil is working yeah. I'm thinking it is bruising so imma take it slow and steady for a few days.

Gaia2011

Hi 32 aa

Yeah, my breast is discoloured, I do not have any bruises, just have ring mark on the top, so i tried lavender oil and it helped, but i still have the mark, doesnt matter, i will sun bake them and the tan will do the trick... giggles...