Dear Diary

buber

Dear diary, this morning when I started to position the breast cups for the mornings pumping session, I noticed my nipples are starting to stay pointed instead of deflating overnight and going flat. Have not used the nipple tubes only a couple times.
The cream and pumping is starting to take affect. Of course using the cream for 2 months has started to build up cell tissue and the vacuum cups is shaping the breasts up. :)

buber

Dear diary, well I'm performing my morning ritual. Morning coffee and morning pumping. Had a hair brain idea last night on pumping up slightly about half way of what I normally do and go to bed and sleep that way. Well that only lasted for about 20 or 30 minutes and it lost suction from me rolling around.
My little titties seem to be transforming little bit at a time with the 3 or 4 pumpings per day. There is a sweet spot where my breasts are stretched and my nipples stand to attention and it feels good. Anymore it starts to hurt.
No regrets on my decision to increase my breast size. I believe the estrogen herb cream is the foundation on achieving my goals.
The one pic without the cups on, I just fed my breasts breakfast that's the white cream on the nipples, they are messy eaters The last #3 pic is my goal. Yea I know to some they are small but, they would feel so good on me.

To all those who read my diary, I wish you safe passage in your journey.
Stay safe.

Last edited:

buber

Dear diary, well I'm at my morning ritual of coffee and pumping.
I have noticed over the last few days that it takes very little vacuum to suck in my breast into the cups. Maybe I can give the credit to the hormone estrogen herb cream I'm applying topically. In fact gauge only shows 2 inHg. And I still feel my skin and nipples being stretched. Nice feeling without any pain.
Back to the cream I feel a buildup of fat cells and more of a full feeling. So, I would say it's true what they say about their cream.

buber

Dear diary, I have noticed my little titties are starting to show through my t-shirt.

Last edited:

buber

Dear diary; I have been slacking off of my regiment. With only pumping 1 and 1/2 times yesterday and applying the cream twice.
I am going to cut back to one pumping her day and one application of cream a day. Why? It takes one to two weeks for the cream to show any effects and so that means when I stop the application of cream the benefits of the cream will still keep working for at least a week afterwards. And I want to see where I stand when I stop using the cream. I don't want to get too big a little bit bigger would be nice that's why I'm tapering off to see the size my breasts will be. I figured the cream applications and pumping can always be adjusted as necessary.
I am small framed so small titties would work out just great. I belive the nipples will be ok but, I still have the option of using the nipple tubes if necessary.

buber

Dear Diary, been slacking off the last couple weeks. And no cream or pumping the last week. Just to see how far I have come after everything wears off. They are looking fuller and I think I will continue on a week by week basis. This morning I applied the hormone cream may do it again after showering this evening.